USED but in good shape Polaris jet ski seat

Hello I have a used Polaris jet ski seat for sale, I would figure this seat will fit a 93,94,95,96 Polaris jet ski SL body style if some one from this board knows what years this will fit please chime in.. This right now it is on my 1995 SL750, I am putting this up to see if there is any interest in one of these seats.. I hope to have a brand new one next week but nothing for sure till it's in my hand so if any one is interested I want $200.00 for it and that price includes shipping, I would charge less but this one is going to have to be taken to UPS to be boxed and shipped out and I have no idea what it's going to cost.. So it stands at $200.00 right now and if it's cheaper then $50 to ship I will refund the difference, so if your interested let me know and if you like you can leave a deposit of $100.00 with my paypal account and if for some reason this new seat is not what it is supposed to be and does not work out for me I will refund your deposit in full, Well here is a picture of the seat.. Please before you send any money let me know first before you do.. Cya Slick

PS..The seat does not include the tube thats on the bottom of it

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    Cleveland OH
    The seat should fit 2 seaters from 92-95.

In 96 I believe they changed the way the seat latches.

Thanks Kev always appreciate your imput.. Cya Slick

I was doing some looking around at other guys I know that are selling seats and I figure I am a tad high on my price so I figured I would lower my price to $160.00 shipped so.. Be assured this seat is some of the best condition you will find out there.. If I get no intrest in the next day or two off two Ebay it goes.. Cya Slick

Last chance $160.00 shipped because I am heading over to a buddy that has a jet ski shop and if he dont want it Ebay it goes..

that seat looks minty

Thread Information