Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What a beauty!

What a beauty!

Just picked up my 96xp Limited from Mr. Bob Jones in NC. All I have to say is this boat is flawless! Has all the toys in it but the hull is the nicest "pinky" I've ever seen- it looks new! Bob threw in just tons of racing parts and an old 96 hull! If anyone ever needs a reference about Bob Jones from NC I'm a big fan! Bob fell off his 1200 a couple of weeks ago and I hope he recovers soon. Thanks Bob and good luck. Anyone have any experience with with a Bo Dupriest set-up let me know.

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by smc View Post
    Just picked up my 96xp Limited from Mr. Bob Jones in NC. All I have to say is this boat is flawless! Has all the toys in it but the hull is the nicest "pinky" I've ever seen- it looks new! Bob threw in just tons of racing parts and an old 96 hull! If anyone ever needs a reference about Bob Jones from NC I'm a big fan! Bob fell off his 1200 a couple of weeks ago and I hope he recovers soon. Thanks Bob and good luck. Anyone have any experience with with a Bo Dupriest set-up let me know.
    You got a good one! I've heard of Bo's setups, but never got to ride one.
    Bring it to GA and let's check it out...

Where's GA? I'm in Canada. Has a Coffman Pipe, 46 carbs ++++++!

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Look below my avatar...I am dead in the middle of the state, 4 miles off I-75.

Uh...where there isn't any snow plows and year-round riding...

No snow plows? Who says you can't ride year round here- drysuit! I've just found Bo's cell number with a search plus the boat came with and article out of a PWC mag back in the mid 90's with a five page article on the setup. See you at the beach.

+1
    Ya know, threads like this w/o pix are just weak

C'mon man share your find with us!

I know I'll have a camera in the next couple days but putting them on a computer might be a challenge for me. I'd need someone to walk me through it. There were pictures and a video of this boat in the classified ads when I bought it from this site about 10 months ago. MPOWER would know the location of these pictures on this site. I just started it up and does it sound sweet.!!!!

Still waiting for camera.

i don't know whether you need help just getting the pictures onto your computer or also putting them on the internet and then posting them here so ill just do the whole thing.

PICTURE WALKTHROUGH: my way, simple and hopefully very few problems.
    this is for windows. i have no idea about macs.

1. Take pictures with camera, blah blah.

2. Hopefully you have a cord that goes from the camera to the computer. I'm assuming it's a USB, cause that's what most are. Plug the cord into the camera and then into the computer.

3. Turn the camera on, you may have to go into picture viewing mode on the camera.

4. Wait a moment, if you have your speakers on, you should hear a little 'happy' beep. That means that it sees the camera. now, "it's thinking" as my girlfriend would say.

There are a couple ways to do this next step.
    5. Usually, a little screen pops up that says camera connected. There are multiple things you can choose. There should be one that says 'Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard'.

6. Depending on how many pictures are on the memory card, wait a minute and then when the screen comes up that says welcome... hit next.

7. On the next screen, you'll choose all the pictures you want to download. After you're done with that, hit next.

8. On this screen, the first spot where you can type says 'type a name for this group of pictures'. That is the folder name..name it something like 'Sea Doo pics 6-09' or whatever you want so you know what the pictures are of.

9. The thing under the folder name is where the pictures are going to be downloaded to. Hopefully it says 'My Pictures'. You can save them to wherever you like, but my pictures will be the most convenient. If it doesn't say My Pictures, hit the browse button to the right and scroll up to the top and press the + on 'My Documents' and then scroll down some and you should see the My Pictures folder. Click that and then hit ok.

10. After you've done that, hit next and the pictures should start downloading. Once it's done, hit finish and the screen will go away.

11. Now, you can check to make sure the pictures are there by clicking start and then selecting My Pictures to the upper right.

12. Once you know they're there, go to the internet and go to your picture hosting site. If you don't have one, I use Photobucket (www.photobucket.com). Sign up and then go to your email or whatever and confirm it and then go back to the site and login.

13. Pretty much in the middle of the page, you'll see something that says 'Upload Images and Videos'. There will be a button under that says 'Choose Files'. Hit that, then navigate to your folder with the pictures in it.

14. You can select as many as you want. Either hold Ctrl down and click all the ones you want, or just drag a box around them. Once you're done, hit open and wait for all of them to upload.

15. Once you've done that, i think there's a screen that says edit tags or something but just hit done or finish or whatever. It should take you back to all the pictures you just uploaded.

16. Now hold your mouse over a picture you want to post and a little box under the picture should show up. There should be a thing that says 'Direct Link' and then to the right of that there will be an http... Click where the http is and it should say copied.

17. Go to your GH post and hit the button with the mountains and the sun up above. A box will pop up and paste the website into the textbox and then hit ok.

18. Give it a sec and your picture should show up! You can do the same process for each of the other pictures you want to post.

That's it. I hope this helps and hope it makes sense..if not, then tell me and i'll try to help you through it.

Brandon

Not to hijack but I didn't realize your from stl bigairboarder44. I'm gonna be on the Mississippi by st. charles quite a bit this summer. Hit me up if you ever come out this way. We could go riding for a day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information