Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New mod ??

  1. #1
    Rocket Power !!! Spin21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    215

    Question New mod ??

    Listed in my sig are the mods I've done. I am beating stock, 250/260xs, SHOs and RXPs. However, I want more speed. What would be a good mod to add to my list that will give me some mid and top end. Be realistic please...no turbos. Id also like to keep stock/modded plate and grate. I ride choppy salt in Florida. Any suggestions? Will be doing IC mod soon ut I know that wont give me any power


  2. #2
    Kiwi Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin21 View Post
    Listed in my sig are the mods I've done. I am beating stock, 250/260xs, SHOs and RXPs. However, I want more speed. What would be a good mod to add to my list that will give me some mid and top end. Be realistic please...no turbos. Id also like to keep stock/modded plate and grate. I ride choppy salt in Florida. Any suggestions? Will be doing IC mod soon ut I know that wont give me any power
    Once you go under the seat into the engine compartment,its not classed in stock class for racing.
    In some countries the rules maybe different.
    Do you want to race or just be grudge racer and rec ride ?

  3. #3
    Rocket Power !!! Spin21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Racer View Post
    Once you go under the seat into the engine compartment,its not classed in stock class for racing.
    In some countries the rules maybe different.
    Do you want to race or just be grudge racer and rec ride ?

    Grudge racer/Rec rider. Would prefer not to get too pricey or too deep into the motor as its still got almost 5 years on the warrenty. I can spend 500$ max

  4. #4
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Racer View Post
    Once you go under the seat into the engine compartment,its not classed in stock class for racing.
    In some countries the rules maybe different.
    Do you want to race or just be grudge racer and rec ride ?
    There are some mods that are listed in the IJSBA that are still legal
    eveybody runs on that line in stock class sooner or later

  5. #5
    Kiwi Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    There are some mods that are listed in the IJSBA that are still legal
    eveybody runs on that line in stock class sooner or later
    In some countries you are allowed to re-map the stock ECU,but over here we cant.
    What you allowed to do in Australia under the seat ?

  6. #6
    Kiwi Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    290

    Spin21

    Try a ride plate and get approx 2 mph gain.
    Riva is the fastest and R & D works best in the chop.

  7. #7
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Racer View Post
    In some countries you are allowed to re-map the stock ECU,but over here we cant.
    What you allowed to do in Australia under the seat ?
    http://www.ijsba.com/ijsba/rulebook/...Rulebook_2.pdf

  8. #8
    Rocket Power !!! Spin21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    215
    Thats it guys??!! Just get a plate??!! Nothing else I can do??

  9. #9
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    $500 dollars wont buy you much in the way of performance mods.
    most of your mods are cosmetic and clean ups.

  10. #10
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    $500 dollars wont buy you much in the way of performance mods.
    most of your mods are cosmetic and clean ups.
    That hood shock mod has got to be worth at least 1 mph

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. new mods for my ski!
    By beachboy66 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 03:27 PM
  2. Finally got to test the new mods out
    By Yuji in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 09:00 AM
  3. My new modded rideplate!
    By Pistonwash in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 06:16 PM
  4. New mods
    By The Green MACHINE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. New mods for the winter
    By buddydoo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •