Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11

    FS 42lbs injectors and 15/20 impeller

    GUYS! I would have for 2mowrow a set of 42lbs injectors and 15/20r impeller. I would ask $160.00 for injectors and $200.00 for the impeller. If interested you can PM. Both items in excellent conditions. These item don't include paypal fee or shipping. Be and . Also you can send $$$ to my paypal account at [email protected]


  2. #2
    www.bluraycomics1.com bluraycomics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SML
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    GUYS! I would have for 2mowrow a set of 42lbs injectors and 15/20r impeller. I would ask $160.00 for injectors and $200.00 for the impeller. If interested you can PM. Both items in excellent conditions. These item don't include paypal fee or shipping. Be and . Also you can send $$$ to my paypal account at [email protected]

    How many hours are on the injectors?

  3. #3
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11

    Update on Parts..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    GUYS! I would have for 2mowrow a set of 42lbs injectors and 15/20r impeller. I would ask $160.00 for injectors and $200.00 for the impeller. If interested you can PM. Both items in excellent conditions. These item don't include paypal fee or shipping. Be and . Also you can send $$$ to my paypal account at [email protected]
    Okay Guys! both items are ready to ship. I would take care of the paypal feed and shipping............................

  4. #4
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11

    Bump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Okay Guys! both items are ready to ship. I would take care of the paypal feed and shipping............................
    Come on guys make some offers.............

  5. #5
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079
    $1.00

  6. #6
    pics? i need one. very interested pending pics

  7. #7
    AKA: Larry lafjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    3,032
    Hey Doel, I need the prop if it's in good shape!!

  8. #8
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11

    Update!

    15/20 impeller (pending) But need to go.............
    42lbs injectors still open with new price $140.00
    RR Block Off still in package going for $50.00

    Paypal and Shipping info still the same................

  9. #9
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by lafjax View Post
    Hey Doel, I need the prop if it's in good shape!!
    sorry Larry, you're excluded from this sale. the locals can't have you going any faster now, can they? what fun would that be

  10. #10
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    sorry Larry, you're excluded from this sale. the locals can't have you going any faster now, can they? what fun would that be
    I second that! Hell I cant keep up with these guys they modify their toys faster than they change their undies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS....15/20 Impeller
    By Tiburon1264 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:55 PM
  3. FS 42lb Injectors and RXP Riva Grate
    By mrbtd in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 02:24 PM
  4. Concord ST-CD-15/20 impeller on Sportster LE DI
    By fdesorme in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 07:33 AM
  5. Solas 15/20 impeller
    By rx4pain in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •