Thread: Texas Wisdom
07-11-2006, 07:40 AM #1
1. Don’t squat with your spurs on.
2. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
3. Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier ‘n puttin it back in.
4. If you’re ridin ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and to make sure it’s still there.
5. If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’somebody else’s dog around.
6. After eatin’ an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along & shot him.... The moral; when you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
7. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
8. There’s two theories to arguin’ with a woman. Neither one works.
9. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin’.
10. Never slap a man who’s chewin’ tobacco.
11. It don’t take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
12. Always drink upstream from the herd.
13. When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or a person, don’t be surprised if they learn their lesson.
14. When you’re throwin’ your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by somebody else.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
16. There are three kinds of men: Those that learn by reading. Those that learn by observation. And the rest of us, that have to pee on the electric fence for ourselves.
07-11-2006, 09:03 AM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Water4fire in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2006, 03:05 AM
By BertInTexas in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2005, 05:46 PM
By Jarrett in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2005, 06:58 PM
By wakeborder556 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2005, 08:04 PM
By SuzanGPR in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:39 AM