just a question about differences between the S3 and the R&D C3 monster?

What is the difference in power and reliability between the Riva S3 and the R&D C3 Monster Wheel?

R&D C3 Monster Wheel w/ spacer
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=915

Quote Originally Posted by DooSPX View Post
    What is the difference in power and reliability between the Riva S3 and the R&D C3 Monster Wheel?

R&D C3 Monster Wheel w/ spacer
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=915
    Reliability is all about the boost. The higher boost, the more mainantence. You have to set the slip higher & check it more often. It also depends on how you ride. If you come unhooked or spin the pump out of the water, the more you have to check the slip. As far as the power, I can't answer that. All I know is that I have a Rude 2 & I love it.

s3>c3 anyday not even a question to me

does anyone else know anything about the monster wheels?

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Wish i could tell you but i think R&D was a Johnny Come-lately on the whole SC thing so their sales are way down compared to the well known brands.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dave262626 View Post
    Reliability is all about the boost. The higher boost, the more mainantence. You have to set the slip higher & check it more often. It also depends on how you ride. If you come unhooked or spin the pump out of the water, the more you have to check the slip. As far as the power, I can't answer that. All I know is that I have a Rude 2 & I love it.
    Not ragging on you man but either you're riding in boiling water or you have some issues with your ski. My S3 RXT ran 72+ in 87 degree water with 95 degree temps. You should be well over 75 man!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 01xdime View Post
    Not ragging on you man but either you're riding in boiling water or you have some issues with your ski. My S3 RXT ran 72+ in 87 degree water with 95 degree temps. You should be well over 75 man!
    This info is correct, my ski was doing 75+ in 95 deg air in salt water with the less powerfull Rude 1, ( i said "was" because this test was done almost 2 years ago, before i put my ski to "rest in peace" in my garage) now i am envolve in another hooby (cycling) and my traning program don't let me time left to ride my water toy anymore you may want to try a custom prop like a 14/19 repitched to 13/20 specs made by a pro like Dave from Impros, with this prop and the mods in my signature i was spanking all my local competition including moded RXT's and RXP's at that time. My ski sping this prop to 8500 rpms @ WOT with a 81mm ring, after testing more than 5 differentes props including 3 and 4 blades with differents rings, this prop and ring combo was the clear winner by far, hope this info help

Thread Information