Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Old Ski Insanity w/rpm500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Crystal River Fl
    Posts
    2,208

    O'school sbn needle high side wanted

    I know you guys must have a good 'used' one somewhere.. I need it for the MIKUNI sbn 34/38 ..high side.

    The bozo that had this carb before me put a groove in it ..
    (a lap stone just wont fix it right..)

    ANYONE P/M ME! thanks!!


  2. #2
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    got a pic of this? I have a bag full of take off stuff.

  3. #3
    Old Ski Insanity w/rpm500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Crystal River Fl
    Posts
    2,208
    this is the 'T' needle out of my R model SBN.. the o/e carb has the p.o.s. spline & groove with the built in backup washer( I drill the spline and install the roll pin to make it a t type as adjustments are easyer)

    O/E needle is still in the carb,but it is 'off' , I tryed to lap the groove out and the angle must not be accurate enough
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-010F.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	135803  

  4. #4
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by w/rpm500 View Post
    this is the 'T' needle out of my R model SBN.. the o/e carb has the p.o.s. spline & groove with the built in backup washer( I drill the spline and install the roll pin to make it a t type as adjustments are easyer)

    O/E needle is still in the carb,but it is 'off' , I tryed to lap the groove out and the angle must not be accurate enough
    If these use the standard T-handle from an sbn I have some what do you need low or high? pm your address and which one you need. I have several of the OEM style too with the shoulder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65U.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	960.8 KB 
ID:	135805  

  5. #5
    Old Ski Insanity w/rpm500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Crystal River Fl
    Posts
    2,208
    thanks Bill ,its via your pic, the lower one.. I'll pm you with a po box addy. ..PM. me back your paypal and what your needing for this $$'s wise and I will send it off asap ... Eric

  6. #6
    Old Ski Insanity w/rpm500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Crystal River Fl
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by w/rpm500 View Post
    thanks Bill ,its via your pic, the lower one.. I'll pm you with a po box addy. ..PM. me back your paypal and what your needing for this $$'s wise and I will send it off asap ... Eric
    Thank you, Thank You,Thank You!!!!,
    OSBILL sent me the needle I needed ..didnt mention here or in a P/M as to what cost's would be,he just sent it, first class...
    At no cost to me...

    I also prescribe to the "what goes around/pass it on" way of helping a fellow out here on the forum...,so thanks Bill, what ever I can do for you or another ,you got it!!

  7. #7
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Sorry it took so long, I tossed it in the glove box and forgot about until I opened it up the other day I had one extra of each size like that. I have a whole bunch of the stock take off's if you ever need any.

  8. #8
    Old Ski Insanity w/rpm500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Crystal River Fl
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    Sorry it took so long, I tossed it in the glove box and forgot about until I opened it up the other day I had one extra of each size like that. I have a whole bunch of the stock take off's if you ever need any.
    Bill, a Good 'stocker' would have been just fine for me!! Sorry I didnt see that you had offered those as well, then a tee style would have been available for another carb ... thanks again..Eric

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Where can I purchase new needles (High speed and Low speed)? SLT 780
    By polaris780slt in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:59 PM
  2. 96 XP SBN Needle and Seat
    By 96mc900 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2008 Ranger RZR - high performance side by side
    By OzarkGPR in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
  4. 98 polaris slth Keihin cdk II carbs, no high speed needle, wtf?
    By bigjump300 in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:25 AM
  5. JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO OVER ON THE YAMAHA SIDE.
    By ADAMBOMB in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •