Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

re block offs on rxt or not?

ok so ive heard so much good stuff about the re's for the 2-seaters but what about the 3-seaters, will the cheap block offs do or do i want the re's?

.. btw from today its illegal to run in rivers, lakes and other "fun" places in sweden. Only place where you wont upset the authorities is out in the big ocean.. this is the second worst day of my life, i wanna go knock someones teeth out!
    Last edited by hermster; 06-05-2009 at 05:03 AM. Reason: forgot to mention the bad stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by hermster View Post
    ok so ive heard so much good stuff about the re's for the 2-seaters but what about the 3-seaters, will the cheap block offs do or do i want the re's?

.. btw from today its illegal to run in rivers, lakes and other "fun" places in sweden. Only place where you wont upset the authorities is out in the big ocean.. this is the second worst day of my life, i wanna go knock someones teeth out!
    Bummer... Well you've always got Ikea.

+1
    are the kidding??holy crap....you guys need to form an SWA(swedish watercraft association),the equivalent of what we have here...someone that will fight for your rights

+1
    check this thread out http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87969 You will get the same results on the RXT. I was sceptical due to the cost of the RE, but well worth the money. Much better than just the plates.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    check this thread out http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87969 You will get the same results on the RXT. I was sceptical due to the cost of the RE, but well worth the money. Much better than just the plates.
    +1 It stopped ALL of my porpoising issues on the 3-seater. --J

Quote Originally Posted by hermster View Post

We need to keep the faith!
    We have yet only heard one party in this discussion and I bet people are going to file complaints . This can't be stopped, we can't allow that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by hemedia View Post
    We need to keep the faith!
    We have yet only heard one party in this discussion and I bet people are going to file complaints . This can't be stopped, we can't allow that to happen.
    You guys are going to succeed getting the Pirate party a seat in the EU, I bet if you pushed hard enough you could get a PWC party too :-p

I have a new set I'll let go for $60 shipped.
    Not RE's just standard blockoffs, sorry for any confusion.

Another perspective. I bought them and installed and I did not notice any difference but they looked great. Then they came out with the S3 supercharger. I wanted one so I sold my RE Blockoffs and put the money on the S3. I bought the cheap Riva blockoffs on the forum and have been happier ever since. It's just a matter of what you want. They are great and I was happy with them but I decided to spend my money a more productive way so I turned them into and S3 SC.

Where in Sweden are you located? I'm coming to Sweden in July.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information