Thread: Please Help

Question Please Help

i recently bought an 07 ultra 250x. since i bought it 3 weeks ago i've put about 14hours on it. Ran fine till the other night. heres the problem when i pull the throttle more than 25% of the way the jet ski starts bogging and the rpms start to go backwards. i've changed all 4 spark plugs thinking maybe that was a problem. i spoke to a few mechanics and they all seemed to think water in the fuel so i took the line off right where it goes in the fuel rail and put about half of quart of gas in a clear container let it sit for about 5-10 min to see if it seperates and nothing the fuel was perfect. anybody seen this problem before? any ideas what to check next? Thank you

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo300zx View Post
    i recently bought an 07 ultra 250x. since i bought it 3 weeks ago i've put about 14hours on it. Ran fine till the other night. heres the problem when i pull the throttle more than 25% of the way the jet ski starts bogging and the rpms start to go backwards. i've changed all 4 spark plugs thinking maybe that was a problem. i spoke to a few mechanics and they all seemed to think water in the fuel so i took the line off right where it goes in the fuel rail and put about half of quart of gas in a clear container let it sit for about 5-10 min to see if it seperates and nothing the fuel was perfect. anybody seen this problem before? any ideas what to check next? Thank you
    Superchargr belt could be loose, What does your boost gauge say when it starts acting up?

Check the air horn on the entry of the air box intake, The tapered end bit does come loose.

I would start there, Also remove the belt cover so you can flus that area correctly.

Waz

Thread Information