WTB Vf3 reeds for 2004 xlt1200

Hi i am looking for a set of VF3 reeds for my 2004 1200xlt a brand new trued and welded crank and flame arrestors with brackets for the carbs. Thanks

What other mods are you doing to your engine. Thats the most expensive mod with the least amount of gain. You may want to put that cash to other things for you ski. List what you haven and maybe someone will chime in..

If your not doing something, its hard to screw up. stlouisramsfan's Avatar
    I would start with grate, ppk... 2nd would be d-plate and chip... Then modded rideplate.. Next would be mill the stock head... Then check rpm's for new prop... Vf3's were a great addition but I had a few mods to do first... Somewhere in there you need to rejet carbs and go premix, sooner the better...

Thanks I have a 2004 xlt 1200 that has 55 hours on it ,i bought it 18 months ago with 12 hours it had the riva sponsons, pumpshoe sealed, solas 12/18 impeller, new hydro turf, and i added the r&d plate and was going to put the intake grate on after the ski almost threw me off after a full speed run, then 3 weeks ago out on the lake i lost the #3 cylinder when we got the motor apart the oil line was off the carb just laying next to it, so rebuild time.( oh forgot to mention my best mod is the fold down ladder on the back makes it easier for us old guys to get back on the ski it is the best mod you could do trust me) i will get pictures of the build as the parts come in it will not be a xlt1200 anymore it will be a ported xlt1300 with all the mods trust me i need vf3 reed kit for my 1300 ported cylinders from judge motorsports. (thanks Leo) cant wait till next week so i can start getting parts all i have is the cylinders and the head so far.

I wouldn't wait for the used vf3's too long, I posted well in advance, took at least 4 months to get them... When the rest gets to you, either buy new or put it off till winter...

Yep waiting no longer crank will be in tuesday or wednesday so i need the VF3 reed kit last post guys help me if you can. Thanks Ron

your other deal fell through... the ones with 10 hours? Damn.... sorry to hear that

Thread Information