Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Harrisonville Missouri
    Posts
    239

    FS GP 1200 Aftermarket parts

    Alright the ski is gone finally $500 for everything in pieces I needed the room.
    What I have left is a new set of UMI Bars, a yamaha steering suspension kit, a pro design cool head, and a R&D intake manifold.
    Make me some offers. If you want pics email me and I will send them to you. I might try to post some up on here but I am stuck on dial up and it just does not work out sometimes.
    Direct flow plate Sold.

    Nice the pics loaded. How about $300 for all of it shipped. The only thing that is not still in the wrapper is the cool head and it looks like it could be. Let me know. Brand new baby Girl here, No insurance but I have everything paid for except the epideral (spelling??) that is like $2000. It was on our first one anyway 2 and half years ago. Oh well at least I have taken care of the other 5k. Thankfully there where no problems.

    thanks to all for looking
    Joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3020001 small.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	135806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	resize 1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	404.2 KB 
ID:	135807  


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Harrisonville Missouri
    Posts
    239
    Is this stuff not worth it??? Let me know what you think

    thanks for looking

    Joe

  3. #3
    SvrdRam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Utica, Mi
    Posts
    267
    Might be interested in the UMI bars and R&D intake

  4. #4
    pilo704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    dirty jerzz
    Posts
    830
    i havesome brand new protapers if you want to trade?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Harrisonville Missouri
    Posts
    239
    What bend are the Pro Tapers? Might use them on one of the Banshees!!!

    Let me know

  6. #6
    pilo704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    dirty jerzz
    Posts
    830
    hey, thanks for the reply..it is the protaper seven eights SE in platnum grey...thanks let me know im sure we can work somthing out..the story is that when i was gathering parts for my next build i got my umi steering and i was sick of looking at it with out any bars so i bought the best name new of not knowing that there was umi bars out there..thanks let me know mike

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Harrisonville Missouri
    Posts
    239
    What are you thinking??? Lets make a deal get this stuff out of here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SvrdRam View Post
    Might be interested in the UMI bars and R&D intake

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Harrisonville Missouri
    Posts
    239
    Right,, I know what Pro Tapers are I have a set on one of my four wheelers but usually they come in diffrent bends. Like CR High bend, etc. etc. Just wondering if you knew what bend you had. I need a little more of a rise than I currently have on the Banshee.
    thanks again Mike

    Joe Hankins

    Quote Originally Posted by pilo704 View Post
    hey, thanks for the reply..it is the protaper seven eights SE in platnum grey...thanks let me know im sure we can work somthing out..the story is that when i was gathering parts for my next build i got my umi steering and i was sick of looking at it with out any bars so i bought the best name new of not knowing that there was umi bars out there..thanks let me know mike

  9. #9
    pilo704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    dirty jerzz
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by GYTWYPT View Post
    Right,, I know what Pro Tapers are I have a set on one of my four wheelers but usually they come in diffrent bends. Like CR High bend, etc. etc. Just wondering if you knew what bend you had. I need a little more of a rise than I currently have on the Banshee.
    thanks again Mike

    Joe Hankins
    hmm i dont know i just know that they are SE's, if you want i can get you a picture..oh and i would pay shipping both ways if you want to trade

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Harrisonville Missouri
    Posts
    239
    Yeah there are alot of diffrent bends and colors. Let me know what color and if you could the approximate width from tip to tip and rise, mout area to top of grips.
    Might be interested
    thanks
    Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by pilo704 View Post
    hmm i dont know i just know that they are SE's, if you want i can get you a picture..oh and i would pay shipping both ways if you want to trade

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB WTB: XLT 1200 aftermarket parts
    By thetolleyman in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:14 PM
  2. WTB WTB: XLT 1200 aftermarket parts
    By thetolleyman in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:14 PM
  3. FS 99 gp 1200 engine parts ( all of it )
    By CDW78 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:57 AM
  4. FS: GP 1200 Riva ported cylinder
    By pwcman in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:45 PM
  5. FS 787 STOCK/AFTERMARKET PART open to any and all offers
    By YZDOUGLAS in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •