2006 Speedster S200 430 SCIC $18,000 in CT

I am selling my speedster. It has about 160 hours on it. Galvanized trailer - wheels & rims in great shape. GH metal washers in superchargers. Les Cooke A kit supercharger impellers. Dynotune boost gauges. GH ceramic bearings. Stainless Steel wear rings. Rotax Racing thermostats. 4" air intakes. Hydro Turf inside. Garmin GPS chartplotter/sonar/temp. Weed grates removed. Solas 15/20R impellers custom pitched.

I include all accessories as well - fenders, lines, anchor, safety gear, tube, tube line, ski lines, skis.

Registered thru '10 in CT.

Always garaged in Orange, CT. Never kept in the water. Washed & flushed after every use - 90% in the Housatonic River ... 10% in LI Sound.

Some very minor cosmetics ... in "very good" condition.

Email is [email protected]
    Last edited by cyoungesq; 06-08-2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: typos

+1
    I am interested. I will email you.

+1
    Do you by any chance have the extended warranty?
    Also pics. thanks

Ideally, this link is supposed to take you to 66 pictures of the boat I just uploaded to snapfish. Other than some garage dust, the boat is in really great shape. Kept on a battery tender & routinely fired up. Garage always well above freezing. Some very minor nicks & a scratch that will in all liklihood buff out. The "nose" just under the rub rail has some small shallow and short repairs that are hardly noticable. The transducer for the chartplotter has jbweld bracing & securing its bracket. The driver seat has a tiny pin-head hole where a piece of bottle-rocket fuse - to my horror - landed. that was the end of bottle-rocket boat wars with Somefun. I took the "weed guards" off - they are useless. I removed the resonators & replaced with riva racing replacement pipes .... a really wicked growl! It is very very clean & has no problems other than those I mentioned here. 4" kanaflex hose to SS filters w/ billet 4" intake adapter. Les Cooke A kit supercharger impellers - 64 grams to the 480 gram stock impellers ... much easier on the upgraded (greenhulk ceramic) bearings. Upgraded steel supercharger washers. 156 deg. thermostats. Solas 15/20R impellers - pitch removed for max rpms at 8100/WOT. Stainless Steel wear rings. Blue marbled hydroturf. Amsoil wet clutch/supercharger oil. turn key and beautiful. Other than tiny pin-hole on drivers seat, seats perfect - armor all-ed & cleaned every time. Dynotune boost gauges w/blue back-lighting. 4" water-proof vents under the rear hood to further ventilate the engine compartment. 138.9 hours on the meter, but i installed the meter after about 5 hours of running.

I did not get the extended warranty.

This boat really is in fantastic condition - the only way to get a better deal is to buy a new one.

Sorry about the snapfish thing, but didnt know how else to get so many pics available. Hope it works .... lemme know if it doesnt.

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...NAME=snapfish/

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...NAME=snapfish/

+1
    I am local to this boat if anyone needs me to check it out.

Thanks Beerdart!! Happy to have you inspect and report if any are interested. You have my #.

Thread Information