Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97

    Emergency!! Emergency!!

    My ET charger bearings failed today Leaving for the bug on Wed. Was just riding along and engine just quit abruptly. Took home, pulled plugs and all ok. Pulled charger and locked!!! I have six bearings still in the race of the rear bearing and I think there is 7 of them. So that means one is still in the engine. Just sent Jerry an e-mail seeing if he can rebuild when I get there. What do I do about that missing bearing? HELP


  2. #2
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Pull your oil pumps... chances are you will find it there! That sucks dude

  3. #3
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673

  4. #4
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97
    Do I need to pull the engine to get to oil pumps or not?

  5. #5
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLD06RXP View Post
    Do I need to pull the engine to get to oil pumps or not?
    No!

  6. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLD06RXP View Post
    My ET charger bearings failed today Leaving for the bug on Wed. Was just riding along and engine just quit abruptly. Took home, pulled plugs and all ok. Pulled charger and locked!!! I have six bearings still in the race of the rear bearing and I think there is 7 of them. So that means one is still in the engine. Just sent Jerry an e-mail seeing if he can rebuild when I get there. What do I do about that missing bearing? HELP
    Nick, check your email. Overnight it to me. I will have it done by the time you get here for MB.

  7. #7
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Nick, check your email. Overnight it to me. I will have it done by the time you get here for MB.

  8. #8
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97
    More good news!!! Upon closer insection I count 7 bearings!!! I recounted them like 10 times but there all there how do I get so lucky!!!??? Thanks Jerry!! You Rock!!

  9. #9
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLD06RXP View Post
    More good news!!! Upon closer insection I count 7 bearings!!! I recounted them like 10 times but there all there how do I get so lucky!!!??? Thanks Jerry!! You Rock!!
    That's good to hear...

  10. #10
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    How do the wheel and front housing look? I would pull the front cover and check it out before you send it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Emergency Kit
    By SMOKEWAGON in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. Emergency Road trip!
    By Watcon in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 11:03 PM
  3. Emergency:Tampa Area ride! Tampa Area Ride!
    By H2HO in forum Southeast
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:43 AM
  4. Emergence-SKI
    By shawn alladio in forum High Performance Watercraft Safety
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 10:32 AM
  5. Emergency kit
    By 01xdime in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •