Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New to the site

Smile New to the site

Whatís up everyone
    Iím new to the site and new to PWCs all around. I just picked up a New 2008 RXT-X and I have to say you all are freaking me out reading about these T-Xís cracking the pump tunnel and sinking . Iím glad I got the 5 year warranty.

The only mod Iím thinking about is the RXT-X Aquavein Intake Grate and I guess I should invest in bilge pumps and maybe a Keg in my storage bin hummÖ. will that void the warranty.

The only other question I have is insurance any input on how much covrage and who to use?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisherx75 View Post
    Whatís up everyone
    Iím new to the site and new to PWCs all around. I just picked up a New 2008 RXT-X and I have to say you all are freaking me out reading about these T-Xís cracking the pump tunnel and sinking . Iím glad I got the 5 year warranty.

The only mod Iím thinking about is the RXT-X Aquavein Intake Grate and I guess I should invest in bilge pumps and maybe a Keg in my storage bin hummÖ. will that void the warranty.

The only other question I have is insurance any input on how much covrage and who to use?
    Welcome!

Get the insurance now! I cannot stress that enough. Within 1 month of owning my ski, a ski-related (my ski) death occured. Insurance is a must!

Do some research on reinforcing the pump tunnel. I know several have done it, but start with sending STSPerformance a PM. Others will chiime in.

Bilge pumps should be OEM included. Get one or more.

The keg...Make a bracket so you can remove the keg before you take it in for service. You should be good to go.

Whatís up everyone

Welcome to Green hulk Punisherx75, I'm not 100% sure about the RXT-X and the pump tunnel issue but it would be nice if you invested in a bilge pump i have read where one member said it saved their craft from sinking but other memeber will chime in soon and give u more details

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Avion3333 View Post
    Welcome to Green hulk Punisherx75, I'm not 100% sure about the RXT-X and the pump tunnel issue but it would be nice if you invested in a bilge pump i have read where one member said it saved their craft from sinking but other memeber will chime in soon and give u more details
    Right...A bilge pump is referred to here as "cheap" insurance. But make sure your ski insurance will cover a sunk ski!

+1
    Welcome to Greenhulk.net!!!

Banned User
    Welcome...Don't be freaked out!! Just reinforce the tunnel and you'll be fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpeconsult View Post
    Right...A bilge pump is referred to here as "cheap" insurance. But make sure your ski insurance will cover a sunk ski!
    A BUDDY OF mine sunk his ski they never cover it.

Bow chicka wow wow
    +1
    Whatís up everyone

Welcome to Seadookie ownership, this site will turn your seadookie into a reliable jet ski, read carefully every section in the How to's. Then start modding it until it turns into a fast Seadoo.

+1
    Welcome to greenhulk punisher. I haven't suffered any gelcoat cracking in the pump tunnel on my T-X so far (knock on wood). The bilge pumps are mandatory because a jetski will sink with in minutes with only a small leak (very small hull). Use 2 500-750 gph RULE bilge pumps that are wired seperately in case one fails from corrosion etc. Put the switches and fuses or breakers in the glove box. Enjoy your ski (break it in easy) and kick some yamaha butt.

The keg won't fit the RXT-X. we tried that already and for sure will slow ya down at least 2-3 MPH. "Try the butter ball Keg" smaller than OEM Kegs and won't slow ya down much.....depending on how you drink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information