Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New Exhaust System for The R12-X and R12 models

New Exhaust System for The R12-X and R12 models

This is a complete kit and includes everything to bolt the pipe on and go.

(1) Exhaust Assembly (Stainless Steel 304)
    (1) High Temperature Silicone Elbow
    (2) Hose Clamps
    (4) Mounting Bolts
    (1) Gasket

Pricing for this kit is set at $675. Delivery is 2-3 weeks from receipt of order.

Contact Info:
    [email protected]
    (815) 261-8069

Payment Info:
    Paypal (MasterCard / VISA)
    Money Order / Cashier’s Check
    NO CASH OR CHECKS

Any dyno runs or mph improvements? This fit all "R" models?

The pipe just gives the machine a little more bottom end. It accelerates a little quicker too. I have not done any dyno testing so far. I just started this whole project for personal gain. The pipe has great sound that isn't too loud.

Post some photos. Turbos like as little restriction as possible, but I don't know where the bottleneck in the exhaust system is on these skis.,.

I posted some photos in a previous thread, but here are some more. Basically it is like a down pipe design with a water jacket to keep it cool. Both the Water and exhaust flow out the end through the stock outlet location. In my opinion, it seems to wake the engine up a little and you can notice the throttle response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAGE_040.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	468.8 KB 
ID:	136291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAGE_041.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	447.9 KB 
ID:	136292   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAGE_043.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	742.4 KB 
ID:	136293   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAGE_044.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	824.8 KB 
ID:	136294  

Bottle neck

Quote Originally Posted by dcg9381 View Post
    Post some photos. Turbos like as little restriction as possible, but I don't know where the bottleneck in the exhaust system is on these skis.,.
    The bottle neck is at the end of the exhaust manifold of the header, you have 4 into 2 into 1 and the are is to small for proper flo. Tried to machine the area open, but the whole outside area is water jacketed, the factory exhaust manifold is a nice piece and well designed, but like everything it can be better, will post some pics in a couple of weeks of the new header system.

Also available H20 Xtreme Inc Exhaust

Available and has been in use for 3 years now is the H20 Xtreme exhaust systems, we have the Straight out and Water box systems, people wonder why you need to relocate the battery box and that is for future upgrades, get rid of the thing it does not need to be there, comes with battery box and wires to relocate. The system is a little bit more money but the quality of the material is better using 316L marine grade stainless steel and also ceremic coated for durablility, can be touched after a run of during flushing. For a list of our products email me at [email protected]

We can make the exhaust out of any material you request. We used 304 stainless because it seems more practical especially for fresh water. The low carbon is necessary for salt water where corosion is a greater risk. In that case we can make the system out of 316L at your request.

Promod-

If you have had these exhaust in operation for 3 years then how come no one has every heard of you? I would have probably just bought a system from you instead of blazing my own trail to make my own. There are few aftermarket mods for Hondas and I think I can speak for everyone else when I say that we feel left out as far as the aftermarket world goes.

Response

Quote Originally Posted by r12xrider View Post
    We can make the exhaust out of any material you request. We used 304 stainless because it seems more practical especially for fresh water. The low carbon is necessary for salt water where corosion is a greater risk. In that case we can make the system out of 316L at your request.

Promod-

If you have had these exhaust in operation for 3 years then how come no one has every heard of you? I would have probably just bought a system from you instead of blazing my own trail to make my own. There are few aftermarket mods for Hondas and I think I can speak for everyone else when I say that we feel left out as far as the aftermarket world goes.
    I have sold many of my items down here in florida mainly word of mouth and in the beginning tring to run a business and start making items for the honda everytime I tried something else would come up and I finally had enough seeing people do what we should be doing, I got my first R12x in 03 and made items for that, Never really thought about these forums and the possibilites. I know you requested a list of what I produce and will get that 2 you, and post on here what we carry, Honda has been pushed aside for far to long and now is the time for honda to make a name for its self. We have years of turbo charging experience and dealing with these hondas and seeing what can be done and what has to be done to get the power out of them has been interesting. It would be nice to see what others have done and I will post our progress and projects here.

Promod
    H20 Xtreme Inc
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Promod View Post
    We have years of turbo charging experience and dealing with these hondas
    I believe you indicated that you're running a non-factory turbo ski?
    Stand alone fuel injection certainly is the way to to if you're interested in substantial power on any turbo vehicle... What turbo are you running and what are you doing for EFI?

How are you handling A/F tuning & knock detection?

It's great to have someone working on the 1200 cc versions of these skis, but it certainly be easier to get more power with more displacement..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information