Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Do we really have friends

Just out of curiousity, how many of you out there who actually needed help, or anything else and thought that maybe you were getting it only to find out that you got stabbed, lied to and or just was given plain bad info. because people just want to keep secrets and or they really don't want U to know the truth? And the second question is why is it that when someone posts the truth about something, there seems to be alot of cheerleaders out there who constantly stick up for the losing team?

+1
    What in the hell are you talking about??? Out with it man!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer View Post
    Just out of curiousity, how many of you out there who actually needed help, or anything else and thought that maybe you were getting it only to find out that you got stabbed, lied to and or just was given plain bad info. because people just want to keep secrets and or they really don't want U to know the truth? And the second question is why is it that when someone posts the truth about something, there seems to be alot of cheerleaders out there who constantly stick up for the losing team?
    I would think that these people you speak of probably just are trying to avoid confrontation and think that lying will only keep the issue from coming to light.
    If you think about it, beating around the bush on an issue is not much different.
    If you have something to say, spit it out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    What in the hell are you talking about??? Out with it man!
    Well 4 example when U go out to just help someone out of the good ol kindness of your heart and don't expect anything in return, and then later when U need help they don't because they give U a stupid reason especially on something that is so easy. Then after all that people change in an instant and then they talk bad about U, or say something to that effect.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    I would think that these people you speak of probably just are trying to avoid confrontation and think that lying will only keep the issue from coming to light.
    If you think about it, beating around the bush on an issue is not much different.
    If you have something to say, spit it out.
    Well now that U say it, I see more and more times people just want something in return for just about anything......For example it would seem some people here probably wouldn't stop to help someone change a flat on the side of the road if it were a man, because most would assume that because he is a male he knows what to do, however if it were a female then most would stop to give a hand and if she was good enough looking then they would want a # or something else, but how many would actually stop to just give an honest hand and do it out of humanity and nothing else.

+1
    but how many would actually stop to just give an honest hand and do it out of humanity and nothing else.
    Not many. Doing people favors is like loaning money; never expect a return but if you get it, be greatful. If you do expect them to return the favor, you are no better than the person who will not return the favor. We should always try and help others without expecting them to help us.
    Not flaming at you, just me .02.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Not many. Doing people favors is like loaning money; never expect a return but if you get it, be greatful. If you do expect them to return the favor, you are no better than the person who will not return the favor. We should always try and help others without expecting them to help us.
    Not flaming at you, just me .02.

None taken and I couldn't agree with you more, but I'm talkin about the fact that lets say someone needed some easy general info., and they said yes then only later to change their mind because they said it costed them money to do the job but all U wanted was to see and not take.

alls I can say is that we call them ballwashers!
    we have lots of that at work...
    and remember that almost everyone has some kind of self motive, period... I was brought up in a much better time...

+1
    any takers on this subject...... come on people I know you are out there, lets be honest and not say anything because U might B afraid of what others think.I know there are some of you that have been burned in one way or another.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    alls I can say is that we call them ballwashers!
    we have lots of that at work...
    and remember that almost everyone has some kind of self motive, period... I was brought up in a much better time...

O.K. then in this case why do we have certain people on this forum that have done these bad things and only continue to go on with business as usual as if nothing wrong happened....This politicin stuff is a bunch of crap and people need to be straight up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information