Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

has anyone noticed they are tempted/teased to ride when ur skis aren't together?

So there I was...

working on my fireworks show for 09 (I live on the edge of a Bay)...

I see one idiot who drives like an ass on a kawi whipping around as if he controls the waters...

strike one

I then see a group of Yamaha people come into the bay also driving without safety in mind...one of them superman's across the bay at what appeared to be a whopping 65 mph...

strike two

I then see a Seadoo RXP enter the bay and really think hes badass with his ski he just shelled out basically 15k for whip in and edge out the latter...

thats strike three

What absolutely kills me is if my skis were running...the man upstairs would definitely not subject me to pathetic attempts at superman'ing and some assbucket on a sea-don't washer eater. Please tell me I'm not the only one who seems to be subjected to this 10 fold when theres nothing I can do but wait for parts to arrive before my first ride

sigh

Mike

if you seen a group of yamaha people sun it was me, & it was a wopping 70 mph (gps) im out there every sunday get them together & join us, my house is also on buzzards bay, taylor point

+1
    seems like you have a whopping race lol j/k

+1
    I probably should have really clarified the only thing that really pissed me off was the sea-dont ...the Yamahas and other bikes just tease me. There is one guy who whips a Kawasaki around and nearly smoked himself and his friend last year..if thats you...god help ya !!

I actually approached the kawi guy last year when he tried doing a 360 at 50+ mph with a friend on the back...they both went flying...and they replied with "yea you can help me...find my fucking glasses."

I'd join ya but my skis are still a process in the making. One should have received its first coat of paint this evening and the other is awaiting the last few pieces of sex panther parts from Lowell.

Theres a guy "the sheetrocker" who I'm referring to...he roosts around a black and gold gpr and gets me in heaps of trouble because unlike me he doesn't obey a single wake/speed zone etc. They come gunning for the other guy who has black skis. I was out there Monday working at around 4 in the late afternoon and he was whipping around. Then some seadoo rxps...or maybe rxt's (theres a dock in onset bay that has 4 of them) came and I think my blood pressure went to like 60000/1

i have seen him come through cohasset narrows wide open heading twords rt 28 bridge & train bridge you are right he drives like an ass!

+1
    he has a 98' sea-don't xp that he picked up from a friend of mine after putting 3 different motors in it...yay for QC. He also whips around with a red kawasaki and I think an 06 GP1300R. Harbor patrol takes a bite out of my ass every time he rides and I'm riding the same day. I have to use the excuse "hes black, im not" cause its the only differentiation I have to save my ass...

the skis don't help looking identical.

Do you guys have coast gaurd auxilary inspections up there?
    we have a group of power squardron/coast gaurd aux hang out by our ramp and do safety inspections. when you pass, you get a shield like sticker. every year i have this on the ski, the water police just wave me past when they are on the prowl... and then I sit back and watch them catch the ass clowns...

+1
    coast guard can't really get into the bay I drop in at. When and if I've put a boat in on the canal, or even taken a boat out for that matter...they water po-po's were there to give me grief and then "bless" me with another ugly ass sticker for my boat.

I've only encountered the coast guard inspections at the east end of the cape cod canal (sagamore beach side)...

long story short:
    I was cruising the delaware river by myself heading to philly, a young group of coast gaurd doods approach me in an inflatable, they pull up alongside after waving me down, give me the usual questions, I`m laughing and ask if they are bored, since i`m the only craft in sight, he see`s my sticker, chuckles when I show him my paper work signed by a retired commodore and just writes me a free pass to put in my compartmemnt, it turned out those three youngins went to the same academy as my neighbors who are stationed in barnegat light, we BS`d for 45 min and went on our way.

sometimes it just works out... ya know...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    long story short:
    I was cruising the delaware river by myself heading to philly, a young group of coast gaurd doods approach me in an inflatable, they pull up alongside after waving me down, give me the usual questions, I`m laughing and ask if they are bored, since i`m the only craft in sight, he see`s my sticker, chuckles when I show him my paper work signed by a retired commodore and just writes me a free pass to put in my compartmemnt, it turned out those three youngins went to the same academy as my neighbors who are stationed in barnegat light, we BS`d for 45 min and went on our way.

sometimes it just works out... ya know...
    I need to get one of those (free passes) Lee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information