Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTB Ocean Pro Long Ride Plate + R&D Polaris Grate

Looking for the the above. Must be willing to ship to Canada.

I know I can get a new ride plate from Ken for around $100, just seeing if anybody has a used one.

Also looking for the "Polaris" R&D grate (the one with the third bar down the middle) found on the Pro and the SLXs.

Thanks

+1
    I have an intake grate for 50.00 plus shipping

I am also looking for this same plate and intake grate. Someone has to have some lying around somewhere.

The grate is easy to find used. Forget finding a used ocean pro long plate. I have been looking for two years. Some short ones show up on ebay, but never the long ones. I have them on both of my SLs, and would never get rid of them. Just buy a new one from Ocean Engineering. They are around $100 USD on ebay.

For my buddy, I ended up buying a used SLX plate from Xlint with a R&D grate. Not as long as the ocean pro ocean plate, but works well. I think I saw some SLX plates on ebay recently.

Makes a HUGE difference on the SL hulls.

Just wondering what prices people are expecting to pay?

These are the best stuff and do not go cheap. If you can get a new OP long ride plate for $100 on ebay I would grab it. The manufacturer sells them for about $200 shipped. The one from Ken sounds like a good deal btw including shipping.

Also, not too many R&D grates with the third bar as that has been said to be the best for all around riding on this forum...

Just wanted to set expectations.

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Ctek View Post
    Just wondering what prices people are expecting to pay?

These are the best stuff and do not go cheap. If you can get a new OP long ride plate for $100 on ebay I would grab it. The manufacturer sells them for about $200 shipped. The one from Ken sounds like a good deal btw including shipping.

Also, not too many R&D grates with the third bar as that has been said to be the best for all around riding on this forum...

Just wanted to set expectations.
    Umm, Ken IS the manufacturer. He owns Ocean Pro Engineering. He sells them for around $100USD as you can see in the above links. Also, I found the R&D grate with the third bar pretty easy.. Every Polaris SLX PRO had them, imagine how many are out there. I think Bob has one for sale.. see post #2

I am always looking for a good deal and all I stated was that you can't get a Ocean Pro long plate used, I have never seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by rob2337 View Post
    Umm, Ken IS the manufacturer. He owns Ocean Pro Engineering. He sells them for around $100USD as you can see in the above links. Also, I found the R&D grate with the third bar pretty easy.. Every Polaris SLX PRO had them, imagine how many are out there. I think Bob has one for sale.. see post #2

I am always looking for a good deal and all I stated was that you can't get a Ocean Pro long plate used, I have never seen one.
    OK fine. Not sure of the purpose of your reply.... The fact that Ken is the manufacturer is immaterial. Glad you know their names.

I have picked up a a long SLTX plate but not on ebay. I will sell it to you if you like as I am selling my SLT. PM me your offer. The links above show that to get a long one (SLT/SLTX) it is about $200 right? Short for about $100... for the SL...

So I think we are just saying the same thing. If the three bar R&D was standard on every SLX Pro I too am surprised as to why there are not more out there. You would think... right.

I bought one from a guy here on the hulk who said it was a 3 bar but it turned out to be a two so you need to be careful as well. He even showed me a pic or one 'just like' his...

Good luck on the search

Buy American or Learn To Read This: >^$"#[email protected]*$:?</
    i'm interested in the long SLTX plate if it will help with top speed numbers, you can PM me with price you want and how much for shipping.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 96sltx1050 View Post
    i'm interested in the long SLTX plate if it will help with top speed numbers, you can PM me with price you want and how much for shipping.
    Here you go...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Polar...%3A10%7C39%3A1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information