SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1

WTB-Throttle Cable for '96 SLTX

Does anyone have a good throttle cable for a 1996 SLTX?
    Clayton G needs one. PM him here http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/priv...=newpm&u=20799

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1

1996-2000 SL, SLT, SLH and SLTX

Part number is 7080620
    1996-2000 SL, SLT, SLH and SLTX - all appear to use the same throttle cable

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Does anyone have a good throttle cable for a 1996 SLTX?
    Clayton G needs one. PM him here http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/priv...=newpm&u=20799
    John Zigler does.

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/f...lesltx1050.jpg

Thanks Tony, That one should work, it has the same part # as mine, according to Babbits. When I emailed him the other day, he said he wasn't sure if what he had would work. He was going to check on a SLTX he had out back, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I'll give him a call on Monday. We're going to Battle Creek early tomorrow morning. We have two daughters on the highschool softball team and they will be playing a semi final game tomorrow afternoon in the states championship tournament for division IV schools. If they win tomorrow, they'll play for the championship on saturday.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton G View Post
    We're going to Battle Creek early tomorrow morning. We have two daughters on the highschool softball team and they will be playing a semi final game tomorrow afternoon in the states championship tournament for division IV schools. If they win tomorrow, they'll play for the championship on saturday.
    Proud Papa...good deal! Good luck, let us know how they do,

John is great to deal with. A phone call will probably get faster results. Rock County Jet Ski
    608-743-1305

+1
    Thanks Tony, That one should work, it has the same part # as mine, according to Babbits. When I emailed him the other day, he said he wasn't sure if what he had would work. He was going to check on a SLTX he had out back, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I'll give him a call on Monday. We're going to Battle Creek early tomorrow morning. We have two daughters on the highschool softball team and they will be playing a semi final game tomorrow afternoon in the states championship tournament for division IV schools. If they win tomorrow, they'll play for the championship on saturday.
    hello clayton.

i did get a good cable off of the SLTX out back, and tried to send you multiple emails, but they kept getting returned to me, saying it was an undeliverable address?? i don't get it.

give me a call. i have the cable here, 35.00 + s&h

zig

Thumbs up

Well, the girls lost 4-0 to Unionville Sebewaing. Our team played great defense but could not hit off their pitcher, my oldest daughter said they had never faced a pitcher that was that fast. Unionville only had 1 loss on the season. They lost to Reese, Reese lost to Gladstone in the division 3 championship game. Gladstone was the only other team from the UP to make it to the final four. Gladstone is about 10 miles from Rapid River and we play them during the year, and they are good. Our daughters have played little league with some of the Gladstone players. The team was still happy, no one expected them to make it that far. The state coaches association awarded all the players a very nice final four medal. Our oldest graduated this year so her softball career is done, but our youngest has three more years to go. And like all the Detroit lions fans say after two weeks, there is always next year. LOL

Clayton G

+1
    And like all the Detroit lions fans say after two weeks, there is always next year. LOL

Clayton G
    Now THAT"S funny!

i have one too let me know

i am searching for a 1996 SLtX THROTTLE CABLE

Can anybody tell me if there is a cross reference number to replace the throttle cable for a 1996 SLTX the oem number is 7080620

Thread Information