Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

I had a great time!

Man I forgot how great Mudbug was...this was an amazing time for me.

To everyone that I met for the first time, gosh I just love meeting the "screen" names...of course with my old age I forgot names and re-met people repeatedly.

And....I saw things I have'nt ever even heard about, certain people were good enough to close my eyes for me from time to time.

The riding was awesome...the dragging yesterday and this morning was awesome too. I got killed by Andy Wise and his wicked RXP....arrrrrgh.

I saw the Dome do a new style of Superman..it's more like a Super frog with his legs spread out and hanging off the seat, 82mph and going through the chop!

I saw Flyboy....good Lord, I cannot unsee what I saw.

Last but not least, seeing old friends that I have'nt seen since MB I..Billy, David,Rich, Kurt, Jeffhole Houston gang, you guys are still cool as heck. PhilipGPR, Dirty Sanchez, SMW, Addicted, Vic, Mike, HallPass (Oh boy ), Danny, Bob, Danny's Dad, 83gator, OsideBill...oh wait, he did'nt go.

My good friends who drove 28 hours from the desert, Mark,Joe,Kimmy, Glen....

And everyone that I can't name because I am tired...awesome time, can't wait till next year!

+1
    Mikey, it was great seeing you too. Hard to believe it was 7 years ago we first started PMing each other on the other site.

Sooooo...when will you be picking up that FZR????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    Mikey, it was great seeing you too. Hard to believe it was 7 years ago we first started PMing each other on the other site.

Sooooo...when will you be picking up that FZR????

Not soon enough....was that unreal or what?

My SHo engine is for sale, the GPR hull (Bullett) is officially for sale..this is gonna take some time and figuring to do.

+1
    This was by far the best mudbug for me ever. It was so good seeing everyone again and even better to meet new people. I was real happy and surprised that Meeper made it down and Vic it was so good seeing you again too.

See you guys tonight at the back of the hotel. Can't wait to hear all the trash talk and excuses tonight

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash View Post
    Man I forgot how great Mudbug was...this was an amazing time for me.

To everyone that I met for the first time, gosh I just love meeting the "screen" names...of course with my old age I forgot names and re-met people repeatedly.

And....I saw things I have'nt ever even heard about, certain people were good enough to close my eyes for me from time to time.

The riding was awesome...the dragging yesterday and this morning was awesome too. I got killed by Andy Wise and his wicked RXP....arrrrrgh.

I saw the Dome do a new style of Superman..it's more like a Super frog with his legs spread out and hanging off the seat, 82mph and going through the chop!

I saw Flyboy....good Lord, I cannot unsee what I saw.

Last but not least, seeing old friends that I have'nt seen since MB I..Billy, David,Rich, Kurt, Jeffhole Houston gang, you guys are still cool as heck. PhilipGPR, Dirty Sanchez, SMW, Addicted, Vic, Mike, HallPass (Oh boy ), Danny, Bob, Danny's Dad, 83gator, OsideBill...oh wait, he did'nt go.

My good friends who drove 28 hours from the desert, Mark,Joe,Kimmy, Glen....

And everyone that I can't name because I am tired...awesome time, can't wait till next year!
    Mike that frog style superman was just for you brother. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed talking old school ski's and everything else with you. I hope that we get to ride again bro.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    This was by far the best mudbug for me ever. It was so good seeing everyone again and even better to meet new people. I was real happy and surprised that Meeper made it down and Vic it was so good seeing you again too.

See you guys tonight at the back of the hotel. Can't wait to hear all the trash talk and excuses tonight

And Jerry....60 pizzas, 30 cases of beer...a funnel, you did it again bud. The best jetski event ever...

Oh and Meeper beat me...on top end. But, a win is a win...that whole crew was awesome, the hot sauce (SMW) took my breath away.

Good meeting Brian for the first time..Mike and Mike, great guys..Vic kept everyone straight..Meepers Jeepers...good people.

+1
    And Jerry....60 pizzas, 30 cases of beer...a funnel, you did it again bud. The best jetski event ever...

Oh and Meeper beat me...on top end. But, a win is a win...that whole crew was awesome, the hot sauce (SMW) took my breath away.

Good meeting Brian for the first time..Mike and Mike, great guys..Vic kept everyone straight..Meepers Jeepers...good people.

Meepers use to beating up on WC Ported Gprs... That ski is fast....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDome View Post
    Mike that frog style superman was just for you brother. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed talking old school ski's and everything else with you. I hope that we get to ride again bro.

After seeing that 80+mph, you are the man Todd...I forget to mention Brandon too, it was great talking old school stuff..his GP is one of the cleanest and meticulously put together I've ever seen...he has spent hours upon hours getting that ski together..I know, cause I remember what has to be done to the 65u.

Dude..ya'll got to come to Florida...and that big bore of yours is jacked up sick....man that ski hits hard!!

I think you screwed up your pump shoe on purpose...to give everyone a chance!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Meepers use to beating up on WC Ported Gprs... That ski is fast....

He got you on top end too???? Dude we got to figure out how to squeeze more speed out the small 1300, 190hp engine!!

We do got holeshot though!!

+1
    After seeing that 80+mph, you are the man Todd...I forget to mention Brandon too, it was great talking old school stuff..his GP is one of the cleanest and meticulously put together I've ever seen...he has spent hours upon hours getting that ski together..I know, cause I remember what has to be done to the 65u.

Dude..ya'll got to come to Florida...and that big bore of yours is jacked up sick....man that ski hits hard!!

I think you screwed up your pump shoe on purpose...to give everyone a chance!
    CORRECTION; It is not a big bore bro just a little ole 1300..

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information