Leo's Pump Wedge?

whats the deal with leos pump wedge he claims you get at least 1 mph gain and then there are guys how bought it tried it and are selling it on the classifieds that say it is no good unless you are in flat water.then there is another guy making his own and selling because he doesnt like leos theory need to know before i order one.

Quote Originally Posted by vnmous50 View Post
    whats the deal with leos pump wedge he claims you get at least 1 mph gain and then there are guys how bought it tried it and are selling it on the classifieds that say it is no good unless you are in flat water.then there is another guy making his own and selling because he doesnt like leos theory need to know before i order one.
    Yes alot of people are claiming 1mph consistantly. I wonder if it makes the gpr more pron to porposing in rougher waters.

+1
    not to be a dick, but i'd say just post it in the pump wedge thread that was made a month or so ago...theres 19 pages of posts.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92606

search button ftw

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous50 View Post
    On all the gpr ski's and my wifes xll i have put Leo's wedge on there was 1 plus mph. gains bottom line believe me or not i don't care they are staying on my ski's. Now if you put it on and don't adjust steering or trim then i would say the speeds will not be there. Or if you ride mostly rough water i would say a wedge is not for you.

The theory is good, and I wouldn't doubt any claims made by Leo or any of the Tampa guys. They are very thorough with everything they do. I have leo's holeshot kit that works just as explained, and when I get down to Leo's stomping grounds again, I will be hitting him up for a wedge too, with no reservations about its performance claims. Take it for what it is. Just follow the procedure that Leo lays out and I am sure that it will work the way it is intended.

+1
    Just my opinion but I would personally like to see an honest review of the wedge from someone that isn't Leo's buddy and doesn't have his contact information listed in his signature! I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way! I am NOT saying it doesn't work because personally I don't know, but WHERE are all the people that bought one's reviews??

I just want to know it works before I cough up money for one for my XLT

Thread Information