2004 FX HO not running right !!!!

This morning my wife backed our 04 FX HO off our floating dock for a spin and a warning beep sounded she said there was a picture of a oil warning we put it back on the dock and checked the oil it is fresh maybe 5 hrs on the oil the oil level was fine right at the full mark and clean so I put the seat back on and she backed off the dock no warning beeps so she took off it ran fine so we stopped on the lake to visit with friends for maybee an hour and when she went to leave she said it wasnt running right and would maybee get to about 30mph !!! I have looked it over unhooked the battery let it sit and hooked it back up just to see if it had a computor that I could get to re-set I also checked to see if the impelor or intake was clogged didnt see anything hanging out the bottom so I need help diagnossing this gremlin thanks
    Burdette

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by decotabd View Post
    This morning my wife backed our 04 FX HO off our floating dock for a spin and a warning beep sounded she said there was a picture of a oil warning we put it back on the dock and checked the oil it is fresh maybe 5 hrs on the oil the oil level was fine right at the full mark and clean so I put the seat back on and she backed off the dock no warning beeps so she took off it ran fine so we stopped on the lake to visit with friends for maybee an hour and when she went to leave she said it wasnt running right and would maybee get to about 30mph !!! I have looked it over unhooked the battery let it sit and hooked it back up just to see if it had a computor that I could get to re-set I also checked to see if the impelor or intake was clogged didnt see anything hanging out the bottom so I need help diagnossing this gremlin thanks
    Burdette
    could it possibly be in L-mode?

Thread Information