Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I was censored!!!

for lack of interest i dont care anymore
    Last edited by Hooah_Killer; 06-14-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: because i can

+1
    What can possibly happen!! Really!

This is the only group that matters and helps each other out.

Get a clue dude!!

actually when the U250X had it's OWN section everyone DID help!!! Now it's a free for all....the NOOBs are confused, no one helps, the postings are tainted..WHY do you think ALL the main stream Kawi guys are gone?

You might as well just close the Kawi section all together.

+1
    I dont go or moderate the Kawi section, But like any other section the members do most of the moderating themselves..IF the Kawi guys are that dedicated they would not let the BS stand..Like the sea-doo or Yami guys they stand up for there manufacture..You guys have moderators to report to if the shit gets out of hand, but yet i have not seen many posts reported..Im not here to start shit because i dont know all the facts but from what i have seen and read in the past it sounds to me like most of the kawi guys relied on Skip..Skip did what he did on here and unfortionatly left on indifferant terms..NOW its time for you guys,as Kawi riders to stand up for your skis and mods and come together to get these skis running.Skip was one person.. Yo guys are many..Put your heads together..Dont let the seadoo or yami boys get ya down..Use that as fuel for you guys to work harder to show us up..I do have one question though..IF,which were not..Going to ban you..What would happen??You really make it sound like some sort of unforgiving threat...Thats the kinda stuff that makes you guys,Along with anybody else that post threats like that.look bad..We welcome your concern but to threaten is kinda childish...JMO..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooah_Killer View Post
    ..WHY do you think ALL the main stream Kawi guys are gone?

Not to sound like a dick BUT they are gone cause Skip left this site.Which he chose to do..If the other members followed him theres nothing we can do..Like i said in the last post..You Kawi guys need to stand together..With out team work it wont work..only you kawi guys can fix the kawi section...I being a seadoo guy sure as shit dont know the first thing about a Kawi so how could someone like myself be of value to the Kawi section??We cant only you Kawi guys can........

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    I dont go or moderate the Kawi section, But like any other section the members do most of the moderating themselves..IF the Kawi guys are that dedicated they would not let the BS stand..Like the sea-doo or Yami guys they stand up for there manufacture..You guys have moderators to report to if the shit gets out of hand, but yet i have not seen many posts reported..Im not here to start shit because i dont know all the facts but from what i have seen and read in the past it sounds to me like most of the kawi guys relied on Skip..Skip did what he did on here and unfortionatly left on indifferant terms..NOW its time for you guys,as Kawi riders to stand up for your skis and mods and come together to get these skis running.Skip was one person.. Yo guys are many..Put your heads together..Dont let the seadoo or yami boys get ya down..Use that as fuel for you guys to work harder to show us up..I do have one question though..IF,which were not..Going to ban you..What would happen??You really make it sound like some sort of unforgiving threat...Thats the kinda stuff that makes you guys,Along with anybody else that post threats like that.look bad..We welcome your concern but to threaten is kinda childish...JMO..

sorry to say... but i agree with snoman......

and though my pic may show one modded yami...

im still kawi4life

well... kawi/yama both of them bad boys tear up the water... i own a sea doo and i hate it... its a peice of sh*t whale (no offense to anyone like sno that rides sea doos i just hate them) and i hope to try a honda... one ski i will never own is a polaris (again no offense)..... tehres your support...

and its true... acting like a retard on the water *aka watermaggots* does not help represent the way our skis and we as kawi riders look.

take it to the water whether it be a drag, a race or a freestyle challenge..........talk is cheap let the riding do the talking

thats just my opinion

+1
    actually when the U250X had it's OWN section everyone DID help!!! Now it's a free for all....the NOOBs are confused, no one helps, the postings are tainted..WHY do you think ALL the main stream Kawi guys are gone?

You might as well just close the Kawi section all together.
    Let it all out bro!! Can't believe all the Kawi guys are really gone!!

Never realized how much you guys really need help!!

+1
    for lack of interest i dont care anymore
    This is why the Kawi section is falling apart...

+1
    skip is gone and that is a tragedy, the way it panned out is what has affected people not the actual leaving.

our heads are together, just in a different spot.

to the moderators, you took our identity with out consultation at a time of hurt and pain, these types of draconian measures are what is affecting people.

Truely I come here for Shits and giggles!!! Waz is a good one for that!! ALso Blue is good for some good advice, anyone who can transform a 07 into an 09 gets props in my book.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information