Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lost and Found

  1. #1
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3

    Lost and Found

    Just thought I would throw this out there.
    If anyone lost a locking hitch-pin with keys attached, it was left at the front desk. It had the key to the lock and what looked like some house keys.


  2. #2
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,062
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Just thought I would throw this out there.
    If anyone lost a locking hitch-pin with keys attached, it was left at the front desk. It had the key to the lock and what looked like some house keys.
    That is mine. Thank you!
    Can anyone ship it to me?

    Dam that is awesome it got found. I was so tired i left it on the trucks bumper.

  3. #3
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    That is mine. Thank you!
    Can anyone ship it to me?

    Dam that is awesome it got found. I was so tired i left it on the trucks bumper.
    Thank Jetskr, he found it; I'm just doing the advertising.
    If you call the front desk, I'm sure they will either ship it to you or maybe one of the guys who live there can.

  4. #4
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,062
    +1
    790
    Well it apeers a forum member got the lock and key and said he new the owner. So I have not recieved my lock and key to my trailer lock. My fault as I left it on my bumper.

    But to who ever has it. If you want the rest of it. Just PM me. I have the part that goes into the actual tongue of the trailer. You only have the pin and Key to it all.

    Or Just send it back to me. It is gold in color has two keys on it and a oval shaped key ring I believe.

    Thanks Austin

  5. #5
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Well it apeers a forum member got the lock and key and said he new the owner. So I have not recieved my lock and key to my trailer lock. My fault as I left it on my bumper.

    But to who ever has it. If you want the rest of it. Just PM me. I have the part that goes into the actual tunge of the trailer. You only have the pin and Key to it all.

    Or Just send it back to me. It is gold in color has two keys on it and a oval shaped key ring I believe.

    Thanks Austin
    What? This was left at the front desk. Someone else claimed it?

  6. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    What? This was left at the front desk. Someone else claimed it?
    I spoke to Sandra at the front desk today. She said she remembers the keys being turned in but one guy said "hey that is so and so's" so he called the guy on his cell and said that he would bring him the keys so Sandra is telling me they were not left at the desk.

    Austin never got a call from anyone so apparently these belonged to someone else??

  7. #7
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I spoke to Sandra at the front desk today. She said she remembers the keys being turned in but one guy said "hey that is so and so's" so he called the guy on his cell and said that he would bring him the keys so Sandra is telling me they were not left at the desk.

    Austin never got a call from anyone so apparently these belonged to someone else??
    Huum, don't know about all that.
    We just told her that this was found in the parking lot. Now someone else could have said they knew who they were for and made a phone call; but I don't remember that.
    What we gave the front desk was the complete pin, lock, and the keys that were in the lock. The key had a chain with what looked like a set of house keys.
    Maybe there were more than 1 set turned in.

  8. #8
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Maybe there were more than 1 set turned in.
    Quite possibly!

  9. #9
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,062
    +1
    790
    KirkF350: You have discribed my keys and lock pin as what I lost.
    No biggie. I have already taken another set off of the shelf at the lake house. I will be ok. I would ofcoarse gladly send whomever the matching piece to what they have. Again, No biggie, I did think it was cool that you found it.

    Jerry thanks for checking into it. Lets not worry.

    Worry less and play more.



    .

  10. #10
    S2R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    KirkF350: You have discribed my keys and lock pin as what I lost.
    No biggie. I have already taken another set off of the shelf at the lake house. I will be ok. I would ofcoarse gladly send whomever the matching piece to what they have. Again, No biggie, I did think it was cool that you found it.

    Jerry thanks for checking into it. Lets not worry.

    Worry less and play more.



    .
    Worry less drink more

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. add a lost and found doc to your gopro...
    By liquid chicken in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 09:22 AM
  2. Apple's Next iPhone: Lost and Found?
    By YoYamma in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 10:44 PM
  3. lost and found
    By ujustlost in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 09:57 AM
  4. Lost Graphics Found!!!
    By RM_RXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 01:40 PM
  5. Lost Graphics Found
    By RM_RXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 02:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •