Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

i.r holeshot mod need install pics please!

anybody might have pics of step by step intructions on this installation?
    07GPR1300
    R&D RIDEPLATE(IR MOD 1 RESURFACING
    RIVA TOP LOAD INTAKE1200
    RIVA PUMP SEAL KIT
    SKAT TRAK 13/19 R 155 SWIRL
    RIVA FF EXCHAUST(ANNOY THE NEIGHBORS)
    LEO HOLESHOT(NO STERN HOLES)
    STEPPED UP SPONSONS
    PUMP TUNNEL REINFORCEMENT(SELF MADE)

If your not doing something, its hard to screw up. stlouisramsfan's Avatar

+1

great help thanks,but need off season time

thanks for the links and to palerider(andy)for pics. even Carl said its a 3 hr job. its a good off season mod and at the same time do my cat. removal and sensor chip replacement also with the stinger removed i could do power air filter onto air box and being down at the throttle boddies reach the reeds put in boyesen reed stuffers, i,m going to need TIME AND PATIENCE!

Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    at the same time do my cat. removal and sensor chip replacement also with the stinger removed i could do power air filter onto air box and being down at the throttle boddies reach the reeds put in boyesen reed stuffers, i,m going to need TIME AND PATIENCE!

You've been bitten by the bug

thanks for the links and to palerider(andy)for pics. even Carl said its a 3 hr job. its a good off season mod and at the same time do my cat. removal and sensor chip replacement also with the stinger removed i could do power air filter onto air box and being down at the throttle boddies reach the reeds put in boyesen reed stuffers, i,m going to need TIME AND PATIENCE!
    anytime jetdave!

+1

Eat that sea doo for breafess!

out in the navesink river you find a few guys "dragging" i,m 1 and 1 against a 08 gpr stock i was going to race a sho but he said he was" low on gas" this all all done in good friendship and safety there,s a birdsnest on a channel marker we use as a finishing line but when i see that SEA DOO RXP I WANNA BE READY !

pm inkaddict. he lives in howell. Think its about 30 or 40 mins south of you. You can check out some really quick gprs locally thru him. Cool group of guys. Could have even been them on the river.

If you're gonna do the jetworks mod. Remember to get in the routine of checking your jetworks valve for debris and sticking.

+1

MORE PICS?

andy(palerider) on your pics you don,t have the blue jetworks connection going, i assume it gets connected with the tubing between the 2 new brass fittings, also the stealth mod i think i understand this will send the water through the new pump strainer fitting so i don,t have to make a pisser hole in the ski?thanks anyone!

andy(palerider) on your pics you don,t have the blue jetworks connection going, i assume it gets connected with the tubing between the 2 new brass fittings, also the stealth mod i think i understand this will send the water through the new pump strainer fitting so i don,t have to make a pisser hole in the ski?thanks anyone!
    the brass fitting on the pump strainer is the inlet for the water to flow thru the jetworks valve and into the top brass fitting on the flange leading to the waterbox. The bottom brass fitting off the pipe ties into your bilge lines using the "stealth" mod to use factory outlets.
    remove the factory siphon bilge line to use the thru hull fitting for your pump strainer line in to your jetworks. Keep your valve at a user friendly location for service and adjustments

check out this pic filled thread on installation.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24493

it`s very easy. when you do get the kit from IR , there will be a schematic with it on direction of water flow.

I opted to do away with the siphon bilge and use that thru hull fitting in the transom as a means of connecting the pump to the jetworx valve without drilling another hole in the hull. But ultimately the choice is yours on how you want to do it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information