Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

"pay it forward"

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotherapy View Post
    dilemma time...

need a 800 grate to test against my ss800 as i lost near 2mph with it,would you trust V ing the crack out and welding up for test purposes only

Paul i have 2 x 800 grates i need to sell them but i don t want to sell them and then i hear it cracks on the person i know its not my fault but the though kill me.

I bought them Carl a while back i am not using them as i use my SS grate shot me a PM and because i am feeling generous pay for the postage and its yours.

Mike

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik72e View Post
    Paul i have 2 x 800 grates i need to sell them but i don t want to sell them and then i hear it cracks on the person i know its not my fault but the though kill me.

I bought them Carl a while back i am not using them as i use my SS grate shot me a PM and because i am feeling generous pay for the postage and its yours.

Mike
    PM sent mike.....thanks and some buddy....

at this point i would like to thank mike and would love to try to turn this into something of a pay it forward thread...no ive not seen the film( had enough of your bad usa films for now) j/k..but fully understand the meaning....

i am half way through digging foundations for another garage but am going to go through my stuff to see if i can find 1 or more items if possible that ive had for a while but dont need, or wont get around to using,with this idea in mind and from what mike has just started can a mod remove this post and the one before (mikes) and call it "pay it forward" on thread and lets try to put back some of the good feeling thats out there but in these hard times gets either forgot or just over looked,

paul

+1
    Paul,
    You could always send me that spare efi controller sitting there gathering dust!-or even the re pitched DF
    I will then in turn send off my spare d-plate!

+1

Moderated
    hey mike, i am short of a fast ski, can you help a bruda out ?

naa just kidding but this type of gesture is an example of what makes GH great.

When i nearly sunk my ski, a mod on here who shall remain nameless pulled parts of his running ski so i could get mine running to race 08gpr and i think he even sent me a a complete drive shaft as well at 0 cost because my 14/23 was stuck and would not come off the shaft......

and as for you mike, heck i dont even know where to begin because without your help ( and the boards) i would be running 68mph with a riva s2 kit. Lucky for me you dont bill by the hour like contractors do or I would have paid for your bumble bee lol

+1
    In the spirit of pay it forward all of the Yamaha pump wedges I had made are now available for anyone to try for free on a loan basis. There is no way I can use all of these wedges by myself so if after trying a wedge you would like to keep the loaner wedge you will be able to do so at a cost of $109 for a single wedge or $199 for 2 wedges.

To borrow a wedge to try the only thing I ask is you cover the shipping. For simplicity, let’s use $15 for that. That will cover my shipping costs from Canada and the purchase of the packaging materials I will need to buy. If anything is left over from the $15 I would like to use the extra to offset at least a small portion of the costs I have into this project so far. I hope that is OK with everyone.

Hopefully I have enough wedges made up that I can meet everyones requests. I currently have all sizes available for loan (2 degree, 1 degree, -1 degree and -2 degree).

These wedges are described in more detail in this thread

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96665

If we end up needing a larger pool of wedges to loan out I can easily have more made up.

If anyone would like to try a wedge please PM me your

Name
    Address
    Phone number
    What ski you want to try the wedge on (GPR, XL, SHO, FZR)
    Which wedge model you want to try (2, 1, -1, -2)
    Paypal ID

When a wedge matching your request is available I will simply send you a PayPal invoice for the shipping costs.
    Last edited by philip_gpr; 06-29-2009 at 02:07 PM.

+1
    had a break from digging foundations...

1st item i have found and not the last....

1200 head(marked 67x00) in superb condition, as you can see the domes are in great condition,was saving this for a project to come...

to keep this fair for everyone can you only call dibs if you are looking for one or will gain from a new one ect or like i had have a plan for it...

just ask you pay the shipping via pay pal please, wont use exchange rate as it aint in your favour guys and hope this is a better deal...$1 = £1 for the shipping cost...

couple of pics and more items to come once i get to work and back in garage's,will ship asap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dig out 007.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	137173   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dig out 008.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	137174   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dig out 009.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	137175  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotherapy View Post
    had a break from digging foundations...

1st item i have found and not the last....

1200 head(marked 67x00) in superb condition, as you can see the domes are in great condition,was saving this for a project to come...

to keep this fair for everyone can you only call dibs if you are looking for one or will gain from a new one ect or like i had have a plan for it...

just ask you pay the shipping via pay pal please, wont use exchange rate as it aint in your favour guys and hope this is a better deal...$1 = £1 for the shipping cost...

couple of pics and more items to come once i get to work and back in garage's,will ship asap
    I am looking for one of those Paul

I may have something to trade

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    I am looking for one of those Paul

I may have something to trade
    im sure i have your addy but send it again and i will get it in the post

+1
    Paul its in the post i hope you have M8 inserted in the ski as the holes have been drilled for M8.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information