Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Every1 READ: (TWO) 2001 Yamaha GP1200R's - Raffle, Donation, For Purchase

(2) 2001 Yamaha GP1200R's with some\all the right mods done already.
    Approx 130hrs on each, hulls in GREAT shape..MINOR scuffs from beaches\ docks. One has custom graphics...email for pics please..serious buyers only.
    Pumps and impellers in GREAT shape!
    Solas 13/19 Impellers, D-plates installed, pump seal kits, aftermarket grates, aftermarket seats, Hydroturf mats, spray guards mounted on both, very nice covers, and new Yamaha straps for locking to trailer.
    One ski also has R&D three piece head installed.
    Comes with VERY NICE, highway reliable 2 place trailer with custom 5 gas-tank rack, brand new slider buddy rails installed this year and new tires\bearing buddies.
    Also will throw in 2 wetsuits if you want them...adult XL I believe..one short (new), and one long (used), gloves, 4-5 Slippery and Yamaha lifevests, "clam locks" for the ski handlebars so no one can steal them while not attended.
    Basically everything you need....perfect working condition...just add gas and GO. I'll even throw in 2 jugs of Yamalube oil! (No debate on oil brand please..hehehe)
    I JUST HAD THEM OUT THIS PAST WEEKEND AND THEY RAN PERFECT. ONE HAS BRAND NEW BATTERY THIS SEASON...OTHER BATTERY IS FROM LAST SEASON AND IS FINE!
    Have to sell due to son's medical issues and the lack of time I can spend with them. Hate to let them go...
    Asking 10k or best offer and will travel a few hours from 52806 for delivery\meet with a deposit. I'm asking that on other sites, but since you guys have helped more than anyone..I'm starting HERE ONLY at $9700\OFFER. (I couldn't have made them this nice without your help)
    Thanks!
    Kevin (DaFischQC)
    p.s. I have family in Springfield, IL and could travel FROM THERE to meet partway also if that helps.

+1
    that is a very nice deal. Someone should jump on that.

Thanks

Thanks Abbott..I can work with someone if we're close on price..they really are nice skis..and I would NEVER sell them if it weren't for MORE heart surgeries for my 2 year old coming up...Just no time...spending all our money on travels to Boston Children's (We're in Iowa..right on the Mississippi..IL border)
    I was even going to upgrade this year..but if it works out..I'll worry about skis later..and I WILL buy Yamaha again...I LOVE EM!

+1
    I would if I could I am in Illinois.

What are they doing on gps.

Gps

Had a guy in a cigarette boat last year "race" us on the Mississipppi, and he told us the one was doing 67. I wasn't there when they started the run, but tried to catch up when I saw them go past near me, and I was catching up but couldn't catch up in time before they stopped to talk. (My brother in-law and the boat driver) and he didn't wanna blow through his gas again for a big run I guess? (You could SMELL the $$$ when he opened up his boat..haha) They ran pretty even last weekend...I'm 240lbs though. I would guess maybe the one I usually ride would hit about 68???
    Sorry..HE had GPS with him...and "clocked" my ski for my brother in-law. I don't have GPS so I can't say for sure this year what they are running...seemed to be flying though..I was very happy with the last time out.

+1
    I have a 99 to sell and a 97 to fix and sell before I will be in the market also still have GP carbs and pipes to sell also.

I sure would love one of yours I have called my buddy to see if he wants to put up the money and I will buy one back of him when I sell all my stuff.

Can you post some pics and a list of mods done they do sound sweet........

pics...

I'll take a few new pics this evening..I think I only have a pic of the one ski (standard graphics with the blue-camo Hydroturf mats)...I'll pull them out of the garage and get pics of both for you though...I've never posted a pic before here..is it easy or do you want them via email?
    As far as mods go..I think what I listed in the original post up above is all they've had done..but if I think of any others, I'll let you know. I also do have a Pro-Tec controller I'll throw in if you want it..I took it off when one of the PV motors went bad and never tied it back in when I replaced the motor.
    Also, just FYI, I've bought and sold from many members of this forum..as well as back in the day on Riva...I've just been "out of the sport" since early LAST season since my son became ill. so I haven't been around much.

+1
    I am not interested in your ski because I want a 05+ GPR but I would like to wish the VERY BEST for your son! I can't even imagine how hard that would be... my son is 19 months. If there is anything we can help with let the board know because there are some great people on here!

Thank you...

My son is actually 22 months..and this will be his 2nd heart surgery, and 5th cath lab. intervention. We used to go to our University Hospital here, but only Boston does what he needs now, or at leat they do it BEST.
    The outlook is good long-term, if he can just get past the surgeries...He had A LOT of trouble during his first major surgery.
    but like I always tell everyone...
    DON'T IMAGINE IT...I would never wish that on anyone. We'll get through it..he's a tough kid. And just knowing that the people on this board have wished him well several times is plenty for me. It's a big help to know there are friends out there like you guys...even if we've never met in person..I've spoken to MANY of you re: parts and skis...and I owe you all a big thanks!
    When he's older and bigger, I'm kicking him in the balls for all he's put us through..then I'll buy him a car of his choice, and of course a jetski. hahaha
    Also, I didn't expect responses to the ski add so quick, and I've been caught with my pants down only having a pic of one of them. I'll get pics of BOTH inside and out (trailer too) ASAP. (Hopefully tonight if it's not dark when the wife gets home to watch my son)
    Thanks again! (Best of luck with your 05+ search...should be a great ski for you!)

+1
    Hope he grows up strong and joins the group.

SCOTT................

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information