Thread: Thank you...

Thank you...

I would like to thank everyone for all the kind words and support. This has been a very difficult time for us-Brian was a wonderful husband, a great father and a great friend.
    As some of you already know, we are going to continue with Brianís company- BT Technologies, Inc, as I know this is what he would want us to do.
    Also, I would like to thank everyone for your generosity with your donations. I would also like to thank Alex for taking the time to arrange the collection. We greatly appreciate this from everyone.

Thanks again,
    Betsy & Amanda

Our pleasure. He will definitely be missed and I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying its great to see you aboard.

Best of luck!

Brendan

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bttek2 View Post
    I would like to thank everyone for all the kind words and support. This has been a very difficult time for us-Brian was a wonderful husband, a great father and a great friend.
    As some of you already know, we are going to continue with Brianís company- BT Technologies, Inc, as I know this is what he would want us to do.
    Also, I would like to thank everyone for your generosity with your donations. I would also like to thank Alex for taking the time to arrange the collection. We greatly appreciate this from everyone.

Thanks again,
    Betsy & Amanda

My pleasure Betsy!!! Great to hear you guy's are keeping the doors open!! Brian was a pioneer in our sport and will be greatly missed.

With much respect,

Alex Payne

+1

Red face

Best of Luck and prayers said for strength

A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH
    O Lord,
    In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength.
    I do not fear, for You are with me.
    I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, Or Lord.
    Amen.

You are very welcome.

Prayers are still with you and your family in this tough time.

+1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bttek2 View Post

Thanks again,
    Betsy & Amanda
    betsy i know it must of been hard for you to tell other fourm members of your buisness, but i hope you get over your sad loss, it wont be easy, all my regards and hope you can cope at this time, all my love bill.

Betsy & Amanda, may the future be very prosperous for you and your business. I never met Brian but I know that he loved this sport and hope that you continue that love... Ron

+1
    Betsy & Amanda, I know these have been very difficult times for you and my heart goes out to you. You have been in all of our prayers. We're all pleased you have chosen to continue with the business and wish you all the success and smooth sailing in the days and years ahead. God Bless.

Bob

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    Best of Luck and prayers said for strength

A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH
    O Lord,
    In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength.
    I do not fear, for You are with me.
    I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, Or Lord.
    Amen.
    +1

Thread Information