Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Picking up my FZS today--WOO-HOO!!!

If everything goes as planned, I'll be picking up my new FZS today and am very excited. This is exciting for several reasons but I think more than anything, I just can't wait to get my first NEW PWC. Incidentally, the dealership wouldn't go a penny lower than $12,479.22 with 5 year warranty and a cover (no trailer).

I've been reading a lot of info on the Hulk about the FZ series and SHO engines and would like to thank everyone for sharing their knowlege.

The only glitch I see that could pop-up with my plan is I was supposed leave early this morning and pickup the check from the bank on the way. However, the dealership didn't fax the VIN to the bank last evening like they were supposed to. Not too impressed with the dealership to this point...

BTW I'll be breaking her in like I intend to ride her. I like Greenhulk's break-in method.

One (kind of silly) question: Does anyone sell the cool Yamaha graphic that I see splitting the upper and lower of the ski? They are big circle with tuning forks and are normally applied to the ski forward a little.

Craig

+1
    Congrats on the new ski Craig. You will love it

+1
    All right Craig!! Your gona love that ski.

yeh man trust me you gonna love that ski it cutts threw the water and a knife in hot butt congrats man

Congrats!! You wont be dissapointed..

Check exotic signs for the tuning fork sticker

Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    If everything goes as planned, I'll be picking up my new FZS today and am very excited. This is exciting for several reasons but I think more than anything, I just can't wait to get my first NEW PWC. Incidentally, the dealership wouldn't go a penny lower than $12,479.22 with 5 year warranty and a cover (no trailer).

I've been reading a lot of info on the Hulk about the FZ series and SHO engines and would like to thank everyone for sharing their knowlege.

The only glitch I see that could pop-up with my plan is I was supposed leave early this morning and pickup the check from the bank on the way. However, the dealership didn't fax the VIN to the bank last evening like they were supposed to. Not too impressed with the dealership to this point...

BTW I'll be breaking her in like I intend to ride her. I like Greenhulk's break-in method.

One (kind of silly) question: Does anyone sell the cool Yamaha graphic that I see splitting the upper and lower of the ski? They are big circle with tuning forks and are normally applied to the ski forward a little.

Craig

Congrats on the new ski u are going to LOVE this bike even if you dont plan on doing any other mod's right now go ahead and get that R & D Intake Grate or Riva's slap it on and ride. when u have a chance ride the other brands that are out there Kawi, Sea Poo....etc and you will see u have the smoothest riding craft on the market period

Congrats on the ski, its the best all around ski made right now. Just go online and order that intake grate right now. Its $180 on 4-tec if you put in the coupon code. Small price to pay for the safety and benefits it has

May I ask what's the use of intake grate?

Quote Originally Posted by antisony2003 View Post
    May I ask what's the use of intake grate?
    Man, we can spend all day taking about the intake grate. Pleasew check "Search" , write: "Intake Grate". You will have fun for the rest of the day

+1
    pics or it's a Wet Jet...

oh, and congtrats!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information