oil pump block off help

I have the block off installed but the other fel lines that were connected were on a bracket that was held on by the oil pump. How do I connect these to the engine now? Do I just bolt the bracket over the block off?

I tried search but all the pics I saw have just the oil block off but not how to attach the fuel line bracket back to the engine.

Thanks

+1
    Fuel line bracket? do you mean the bracket for the cables? if so this attaches to the carb rack.

It has the cable and 4 green lines coming from it and it all comes off when I remove the 2 bolts to install the blockoff, but I am thinking it is all oil lines. I am guessing that I dont need any of it when I install the blockoff.

That is your oil pump. It will be removed. To make it clean, remove the cable that attached the pump to the other cables near the carbs. Also, the oil tank should be removed and emptied. You can then cap off the port where the oil came out of the tank and went to the oil injection pump.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kaarona1 View Post
    It has the cable and 4 green lines coming from it and it all comes off when I remove the 2 bolts to install the blockoff, but I am thinking it is all oil lines. I am guessing that I dont need any of it when I install the blockoff.
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by FTPPNET View Post
    That is your oil pump. It will be removed. To make it clean, remove the cable that attached the pump to the other cables near the carbs. Also, the oil tank should be removed and emptied. You can then cap off the port where the oil came out of the tank and went to the oil injection pump.
    Exactly except I leave the oil tank in, I do drain it and plug the feed line that went to the oil pump.

Now there is one more thing that needs attention and that is the oil level sensor. Two things can be done here. follow the wires back to where they connect to the harness and make a jumper wire and jump the two wires on the connector. Or you can ziptie the sending unit in the up position.

Thread Information