Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    One day at a time..... N8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TAMPA
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    41

    Attn :Fuel Injected skis

    I sent my injectors to http://injector-rehab.com/ and let me tell you these are Pro's all the way.. I sent a set out on a Weds and got them back on Sat.. They send back all the parts they replace and a 2 page graph of before and after reults of there service.. before & after the service static flow results are as follows: #1 before 552 cc's/min #2 552ccs/min #3 540ccs/min
    after
    #1 -#2 -#3 all 564.
    the hole dilleo cost $70.00 total.... cheap piece of mind.


  2. #2
    This is a good idea to have done as maintenance. All these EFIs have is a sock screen at the fuel pump pickup and a screen at the injector inlet. Any trash gets past the fuel pump screen it could get in the injector screen and cause a lean condition. Most injector cleanings include replacing the injector inlet screen.

  3. #3
    One day at a time..... N8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TAMPA
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    This is a good idea to have done as maintenance. All these EFIs have is a sock screen at the fuel pump pickup and a screen at the injector inlet. Any trash gets past the fuel pump screen it could get in the injector screen and cause a lean condition. Most injector cleanings include replacing the injector inlet screen.
    they replaced the screen, and gave new o rings (which list oem yamaha for $20), I kept having a lean condition and a bog and elimated everything but these..

  4. #4
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Good Idea for anyone with injectors.

  5. #5
    Moderated
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,711
    nice tip n8, thanks for sharing

    have you tested for noticable gains yet?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    374
    By chance did they tell you what the max millaseconds were on the stock injectors??

  7. #7
    Hydrotherapy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,347
    +1
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel70 View Post
    By chance did they tell you what the max millaseconds were on the stock injectors??
    had mine tested/re-fitted by STEVED and have this info some place,will get looking and pm you info when i get it to hand....

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotherapy View Post
    had mine tested/re-fitted by STEVED and have this info some place,will get looking and pm you info when i get it to hand....
    Thanks that will help me with my project ski, I think there 14 ms but not sure

  9. #9
    One day at a time..... N8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TAMPA
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel70 View Post
    Thanks that will help me with my project ski, I think there 14 ms but not sure
    not sure but, the Resistance ohms were 14.3-14.1-14.1

  10. #10
    the franchise dogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Panhandle
    Posts
    572
    I used to live in that town. never knew they were there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS - Parts Parting out a 2000 genesis fuel injected ski.. Have everything!!
    By polarisjunky in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 08:06 PM
  2. pre mix on a fuel injected ski ??????
    By Adrian52492 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:47 PM
  3. anybody seen this awsome fuel injected pro785 race ski before??
    By spannerspencer in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 11:06 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 08:13 PM
  5. PJS Jeff Jacobs 550 Fuel Injected Race ski
    By PJS MAN in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •