Supercharger info/search help please!!!

Ok hopefully someone can please help me. I bought a 05 rxp last year, after being told it had a updated washer/bearing kit in it by the jerk dealer I bought it from in Northern illinois I unluckily found out it didnt after it scattered through my motor. I rebuilt it over the winter and rebuilt the charger with a pro-series wheel/housing and a sbt bearing/shaft/ and washer kit. 4 hours later after she was running good the charger clanked out. Pulled it apart and found the bearings failed and sbt said they know theres issues but they didnt give a sh!t.
    Ok so I think my motor is ok...clean the screen n intake..and im looking for another charger. I got a bov kit but what other charger equates to what a pro series wheel is? Is the output on the proseries the same as the riva gen? Im running out of money so I dont want to buy injecters or ecu 's and what not. Staying at 8100rpm is fine for me but I liked the power the pro-series wheel had. Anyone have one thats set up that wont grenade in my motor they want to sell? Thanks for any help or tips.

can I run a stock x charger on my rxp? or what mods will I have to do? Thanks

I have been looking at doing the same thing , you will need 42lbs injectors a RRFPR and a larger air intake , some say that you can get away without the RRFPR if you run the stock IC but you would need to check AF ratio which is a few hundred more for the gauge . also it sounds like the S3 has a better clutch life if you are in rough water , its not a cheap upgrade

+1
    A stock PX/TX charger is the best investment you can make. A new one from Sea-Doo (Jerry's store) is about $600.00. Dont waste your money on a BOV. Just add 42 lb injectors and you are good to go. Also dont waste your money on a RRFPR with this set up.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by qwikbusa View Post
    Ok hopefully someone can please help me. I bought a 05 rxp last year, after being told it had a updated washer/bearing kit in it by the jerk dealer I bought it from in Northern illinois I unluckily found out it didnt after it scattered through my motor. I rebuilt it over the winter and rebuilt the charger with a pro-series wheel/housing and a sbt bearing/shaft/ and washer kit. 4 hours later after she was running good the charger clanked out. Pulled it apart and found the bearings failed and sbt said they know theres issues but they didnt give a sh!t.
    Ok so I think my motor is ok...clean the screen n intake..and im looking for another charger. I got a bov kit but what other charger equates to what a pro series wheel is? Is the output on the proseries the same as the riva gen? Im running out of money so I dont want to buy injecters or ecu 's and what not. Staying at 8100rpm is fine for me but I liked the power the pro-series wheel had. Anyone have one thats set up that wont grenade in my motor they want to sell? Thanks for any help or tips.

Your 05 supercharger probably was rebuilt with the upgraded kit at that time, but that would have been the 06 kit which still contained ceramic washers

If you are still running the stock intercooler then you can install the X charger and 42lb injectors and call it a day. If you go to an external intercooler you will also need a RRFPR.

Thank you guys. I found a charger with ceramic bearings and new metal washers ready to go. I just need a gen2 or equivilant wheel to drop in the stock housing if you know of any.

BTW I was told that it was done with Riva Metal washers...thats why im so mad. If I knew that they were in there I woulda still bought it and changed em. Then with the SBT new bearing failure...I coulda thrown up when that happened. They lasted 4 hrs and took out my proseries charger setup. I like the ski but man give a brother a break lol!

Banned User
    Key word in the failure...SBT

Sounds like a shonky dealer to me, can you have them slapped by the authorities?

Thread Information