Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    2008 RXT questions..

    So my brother and I have had our 2008 RXT since it first came out, and have put 130 hours on it and we are wondering one thing, what can we do with 3000 dollars to make it 'compete' with the RXTX and the other new ones?
    We are satisfied in every aspect but just want to get more out of it.
    Thanks for the help in advance!


  2. #2
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by battlehardenedrxt View Post
    So my brother and I have had our 2008 RXT since it first came out, and have put 130 hours on it and we are wondering one thing, what can we do with 3000 dollars to make it 'compete' with the RXTX and the other new ones?
    We are satisfied in every aspect but just want to get more out of it.
    Thanks for the help in advance!
    Welcome to the forum!!!!


    Let it breathe, add some boost, add fuel needed, get a solas prop,.

    4 inch kanoflex in store
    X sc or bigger
    bigger injectors and RRFPR if you go bigger then X sc
    solas prop

    what else am i missing guys?????

  3. #3
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    welcome to the forum!

  4. #4
    Yeah sorry for not making an intro!
    I am on alot of other forums just not sea doo related, mostly car related
    But if I am doing something wrong, can someone please point me in the right direction?

  5. #5
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by battlehardenedrxt View Post
    Yeah sorry for not making an intro!
    I am on alot of other forums just not sea doo related, mostly car related
    But if I am doing something wrong, can someone please point me in the right direction?

    Your doing just fine. At the top of this 4 tech section is some good threads to read. Also you might be able to search some things that are at interest.
    If you cant find what your looking for just ask.

  6. #6
    good to know!
    Yeah I am looking around as we speak and already finding some helpful stuff. Not real sure about some of these technical terms are but I am trying to catch on!
    If you guys have anywhere to point me to keep learning more, please do so! I would love to learn as much as possible about this and have a nicer toy

  7. #7
    Avion3333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    686
    do a search called budget project, you will find cheap mods that can take you to mid/high 70's

  8. #8
    Golden Jet red fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    DiJeddah
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Welcome to the forum!!!!


    Let it breathe, add some boost, add fuel needed, get a solas prop,.

    4 inch kanoflex in store
    X sc or bigger
    bigger injectors and RRFPR if you go bigger then X sc
    solas prop

    what else am i missing guys?????
    XS inter Cooler
    Catch can

    Good to Go

  9. #9
    captain slow Turbo Retro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia - perth
    Posts
    1,679
    +1
    164
    rude 1
    external IC
    3inch rear seat external air
    42lb injectors
    rude rrfpr
    15/20 4 blade...

    it will scare a few rxtx's

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by red fox View Post
    XS inter Cooler
    Catch can

    Good to Go
    haha sounds good to me

    Quote Originally Posted by retro_racer View Post
    rude 1
    external IC
    3inch rear seat external air
    42lb injectors
    rude rrfpr
    15/20 4 blade...

    it will scare a few rxtx's
    this might sound a little better, can you explain the external IC?
    15/20 4 blade?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 RXT-X 255 Questions
    By Cince623 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. 2008 RXT 255 question
    By Noyama in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 08:25 PM
  3. Pump tunnel reinforcement on 2008 RXT-X.....QUESTIONS!!!!!!
    By Jwall in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 08:39 AM
  4. Debating a 2008 RXT-X... Some questions
    By HydroStream6 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:27 PM
  5. Correct 2008 RXT-X wear ring color question?
    By 12timeworldchamps in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •