+1

2 Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulators and and 3 Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Guages

For sale are 2 Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulators - FPR 800 - that retail for $175. One is in new condition. The other had one of the fittings break off inside and I never bothered to try to remove cause I am lazy. Somebody could probably use an easy out to remove the piece and the regulator would basically be brand new. I will give big discounts and both and obviously a really big discount on the one that had the fitting break inside. It broke due to me being too strong........or being too dumb to know when to stop. Make offers. Also for sale are 3 liquid filled guages that fit the regulator. Two are 100 psi Turbosmart guages and the other is a 100 psi guage and I don't know who makes it. They are all brand new and retail for $20. I have all these cause I am impatient and couldn't wait for the one I originally ordered and another got shipped to me with the other regulator. Make offers for these as well. Please PM so that an email will be sent to me telling me that someone is interested. I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

+1
    Just so you know, these regulators were the ones used by Rudy at R-Rated when he installed my pulley kit.

Thread Information