Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fxho1.8 vs Rxp 215 vs Rxt 215

Im looking for a new jetski , havn't decided yet . Between these which one is the fastest.and the milage. Im considering the range and the top speed. don't want to smoke my freind ass.

rxp is fastest fx ho will get best gas.....

Quote Originally Posted by solomonboy View Post
    Im looking for a new jetski , havn't decided yet . Between these which one is the fastest.and the milage. Im considering the range and the top speed. don't want to smoke my freind ass.

agreed rxp is going to be the faster bike out da box, but make sure u look at all the other factors. like what type of water u will mainly ride in if it's ocean your best bet is the FX over the Doo's because they will cut through the chop and be more stable in the wave action. however if u ride the rivers and lakes and more glass conditions the Doo may suit ya better,also keep in mine the Yammi will have the more reliable engine, good luck with your purchase

+1
    Kinda hard to compare the Yamaha non-supercharged model to two supercharged Sea Doo models. Have you considered an FX SHO or a FZR/FZS?

Quote Originally Posted by solomonboy View Post
    If you’re looking for speed spend the extra 2g and get a SHO. Even with the brand new Doos riders are still having reliability problems.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    Kinda hard to compare the Yamaha non-supercharged model to two supercharged Sea Doo models. Have you considered an FX SHO or a FZR/FZS?

good point Apples to Apples always a better camparo , but of coarse then there would be no camparo ...yamaha hands down

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Here's some good comparison information... best of luck with your choice!

+1
    ^^^ and that is crock of shit

Take your little tinker toy of a ski back into the Doo section where the water is perfectly smooth. You'll do better there.

+1
    Oh boy....... Here we go again...... First decide if you want a 2 or 3 seater. Find someone with both the SHO and RXT and go ride them then decide which one you like the best. You will get everyone coming out of the woodworks on this debate again and it aint gonna be pretty.

I have an RXT which has been very reliable and very fast in all water conditions and I can still run 70 miles on a tank of gas.

BTW - I am beginning to wonder if this thread is just a joke.

+1
    First off all the ski's are reliable if taken care of. We all hear storys of blown SC's, spidercracks and tunnels cracks and all models have there problems, but his is part of owning a ski. I dont think you would be going wrong with any one of the ski's. I was looking at the same ski's a year ago and decided to go with the Yamaha FX-SHO Cruiser and only have 7 hours on it, but I am very pleased with the smooth water ride as well as chop. The comfort was what I was looking for and I felt the SHO Cruiser had a little of both worlds, speed, quick and luxury all wrapped into one.

Now for speed, I have not opened mine up yet, but a friend of mine has the exact ski I have (SHO Cruiser) and I witnessed a race of a stage I RXT (215) and it took him from start to finish. The RXT's are fast ski, but there again, I feel the lines and workmanship of the yamahas are a bit better. Also, yamaha has more cc's than seadoo's and not wound as tight.

So, whatever you choose, just remember, there is always going to be someone fast and someone is going to always have something newer. Just look for the ski that fits your needs.. Good luck and have a safe summer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information