Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    john zigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    +1
    33

    F.S. parting 2000 genesis carbed 1200

    parting out two very nice, low hour genesis 1200 carbed skis. one runs, good compression on each cyl. the other one, the motor is "stuck"

    please send an email if interested in any parts.

    thank you


  2. #2
    drwebb drwebb69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    okla
    Posts
    170

    parts

    john does either one of those skis have that lr 503 module ? its the start stop module in the front electrical box?

  3. #3
    john zigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    +1
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by drwebb69 View Post
    john does either one of those skis have that lr 503 module ? its the start stop module in the front electrical box?
    when i look it up in the parts diagrams, it shows the 2000 to have a LR505. i can actually look at the skis to see what they really have in them. send me an email to remind me to look.

    thank you.

  4. #4
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,572
    +1
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by drwebb69 View Post
    john does either one of those skis have that LR 503 module ? its the start stop module in the front electrical box?
    From my notes (and it is possible this is not 100% accurate );

    4010263 LR-503 1999 Genesis Ficht Start/Stop cut-off (inside electrical box)

    4010346 LR-503-1 2000-2001 Ficht models (spade connectors, inside electrical box)

    I think the 4010724/4010906 is the same electrically as the LR-503, but the connector is different, and would have to be cut off and change to spade connectors

    LR-503-1 (Start/Stop regulator) Ficht engines (2002-2004 Virage i, Virage TXi, Genesis i)
    (4010906 [OEM for the 2004 models] supersedes 4010724, which can fail over time)

  5. #5
    casey67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lemont,IL
    Posts
    2,570
    +1
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by john zigler View Post
    parting out two very nice, low hour genesis 1200 carbed skis. one runs, good compression on each cyl. the other one, the motor is "stuck"

    please send an email if interested in any parts.

    thank you
    Hey John, do both of them have carb's ?
    I met a guy at the boat launch today with an injected Genesis,he'll probaly need a piston-cylinder-head. You were the first name I gave him. He should chime in on this forum after a compression test.

    He was also looking for someone to do the work. Do you work on the injected ski's?

  6. #6
    john zigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    +1
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by casey67 View Post
    Hey John, do both of them have carb's ?
    I met a guy at the boat launch today with an injected Genesis,he'll probaly need a piston-cylinder-head. You were the first name I gave him. He should chime in on this forum after a compression test.

    He was also looking for someone to do the work. Do you work on the injected ski's?
    yes, both of these particular skis are carbed. i do also have FFI parts here. we do service machines here, but i am currently at least 4 weeks behind with service work. ( swamped this time of year). i have 6 machines in the shop now, and two pages of people waiting to get in.....

  7. #7
    im having email issues, but i need a left mirror and the plastic cowl the mirrors attach to, from a blue genesis, do you have any laying around?
    Thanks


  8. #8
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5
    John....need a cylinder and head...sent email!

  9. #9
    john zigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    +1
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelie View Post
    im having email issues, but i need a left mirror and the plastic cowl the mirrors attach to, from a blue genesis, do you have any laying around?
    Thanks
    you are welcome to call my shop, during the week, central std time. business hours. weekday mornings are the best time to catch me.

    i do have a couple of 2000 genesis skis here, that are kind of a blue/gray. not sure if that is like yours.

    i have good mirrors, and many other parts.

  10. #10
    john zigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    +1
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by 32DegH2O View Post
    John....need a cylinder and head...sent email!
    got it, thanks. i will try to get back to you tomorrow, with an idea of what we have here, ( condition wise).

    zig

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 08:31 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 01:05 PM
  3. 2000 Genesis i 1200 for parts (Ficht fuel injected engine)
    By jukican in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. 2000 genesis carbed dmc
    By headupwc in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:34 AM
  5. WTB wtb parts 2000 genesis
    By drwebb69 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 07:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •