Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Weekend update 6/27

Whats up with every one !! been quiet, guess guys are getting skis ready for the 4 th weekend..( kind of sucks its a short one for most of us0

Cody... you get that pump nozzel ok.. ? give it a try yet? IMPROVEMENT?

MP, was looking for the mythical third piston and decided to get a new compleat set.

Mar k is working on the blue angel going to fling the beast past 80 shortly..

brandon posted the magic 70+ on the gp this week!!

the Kris/Scot tag team seams to be planing a get together this week for the 4th weekend ( will need to get the play by play from those matchups posted) the 'chain must have 'special' water police that are not looking at you guys...LOL( they prob go out to race when the jet boaters do ,on the other end of the chain,knowing thats where the patrol units are hanging)

thats about all on the top of my head.. tell us what you've done or accomplished this week...

working on the trailer right now .. have to install new bunks on the 2 place and then update the black bumpers to the non-mar type and install new winch straps.. of course repacing the bearings are in order too... ski wise, went out monday and had a good time ..

did codys nozzel and sent it out on tuesday..(waiting for word on its result's..)

after doing up that nozzel, i decided to open a w/r unit larger still on the down angle ..testing to follow

did some work on a wr crank to see if i can save this unit to be functional again with out wasteing it as a core..(has pitted wrist ends)will let you know if the results work...

Here come the smokers! OBXJeepGuy's Avatar
    I finally ordered my crankshaft on Friday morning. Next week, I will be able to order the gasket set. I was hoping to have it done for the weekend of the 4th, but better late than never, I suppose!

I have some odds, and ends to do other than the engine that I will be messing with this weekend.

+1
    I wish I had something to post. Anything.

All I can say is that it rains each and every day and it has me depressed.

Yesterday I was off, mowed some of the (swamp) lawn, and it rained on me when I was about 75% done.

Wanted to paint the trailer today. Finished (wet) lawn this am, about to move trailer into garage to prep.........IT RAINED!

I need one day with no rain so I can prep and paint. I will keep the trailer in the garage with the doors closed, but I need that 24hrs to be dry.

I am so pissed off........besides all the lost time on the toys, I am losing money with lost jobs.

Sorry to piss and moan........I just needed to "scream" a little.

Hope you all have a safe and fun Holiday next week!

Old School Never Dies! codemanrose's Avatar
    Put it on...Only ran a 58.7 today. was not doing full speed runs. My GPS is always on my handlebars and I always turn it on. Water sucked so much though. We will see what I can get with glass water again.

Quote Originally Posted by codemanrose View Post
    Put it on...Only ran a 58.7 today. was not doing full speed runs. My GPS is always on my handlebars and I always turn it on. Water sucked so much though. We will see what I can get with glass water again.
    glad it wasnt found to be detrimental so far and that you have more throttle to go ...

if your weather has been like mine, glass may be a while comming...
    I opened that 65U up a tad,so you may have felt a little more low end grunt,.. I'm hopeing that you feel a positive power change as it could run in a bit more nose high attitude..this may call for a plate adjustment to find speed in a slightly 'dryer' hull.. As we know, every little tweak adds up.

I know the gray W/R pings the stock cdi limiter more consistantly as its now able to unload a bit more water ..its more of a seat of the pants feel..i'm running the nozzel 'bottom cut' for a different purpose,this letting me adjust the plate 'up' from where it was at,cutting my plate's water drag...

the above info I'll plug into my update of my GP760's 155 pump..
    I ask you your findings on the raider's use of this,because its a much more powerfull ski..

THANK'S!! for the $'s reimbursement of shipping expence's..
    (time to buy more oil!)

Old School Never Dies! codemanrose's Avatar
    Haha, No problem. You did great work and helped me alot!

+1
    NADA.............

+1
    I have nothing to report might be slower might be faster river is closed

took my buddys gti's out this weekend, seadoos are reatarded and the thumb throttle is bananas..well atleast i got out on the water, diddnt get a break from the rain to get anyhting done on my boat tho

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information