F-12x Price Check

There's a 2003 F-12x at a dealership near my summer home that I've started to fall in love with. They are asking 4999 with a used trailer etc. Bodys in good shape from what I can tell and the engine bay is spotless. Has 106hrs on the dash from what I saw yesterday.

Is this a fair starting point or should I look around for better deals? Traveling cross-country wouldn't be a huge issue however finding a dealer local to me for service etc would be preferable

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    There's a 2003 F-12x at a dealership near my summer home that I've started to fall in love with. They are asking 4999 with a used trailer etc. Bodys in good shape from what I can tell and the engine bay is spotless. Has 106hrs on the dash from what I saw yesterday.

Is this a fair starting point or should I look around for better deals? Traveling cross-country wouldn't be a huge issue however finding a dealer local to me for service etc would be preferable

Thanks!
    That's more than I'd pay, but it is at a dealer, so expect to pay a little more than fair market.

I think there are still old stock 05 F-12X (warranty, zero hours) sold at $6k (no trailer) in the midwest.

You need to water test whatever you get before you buy. These skis can also be checked for stored codes.

Thanks^

I called First Coast Honda in Florida to see about their buy one get one deal and thyll get back to me with a quote

As for leftover 05's in the midwest, are there any dealerships I should look to?

Thread Information