^^^ I took that Pic!^^^ PixxByTango's Avatar

Cool One Lap of Tybee Island

Who wants to join me!?!?! I love my T-Mobile G1 phone! I downloaded a bike program called "RideTrac" and its AWESOME!! FREEEBIE!!

It uses the phone to make an amazing GPS Snailtrail into a KML file for export to Google Earth! Here is the track of my workout routine! Its 17.52 miles all the way around and my best time so far is 19.6 minutes! Totally BRUTAL in the surf! Whoever said Nanocell won't hold up certainly has not seen how I beat the shit out of it! Yesterday was 4-6 foot swells and I wasn't landing all of them pretty! Not one stress crack yet!

Anyone wanna come race for a case of beer!?!?!?

Somehow, I think if you were in the Dallas area I would be in trouble. Although, I do jack and diet and captain and diet

Seriously tho, I have smacked the hell out of this hull and just kept going. I figured if I was going under I might as well continue to have fun. Never a problem. Last weekend I was 15 feet up and about for that long at 65mph, not problem at all, just keep on going. I did get bounced from the lake for the day after that, "for my own safety".

+1
    That would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOBiz View Post
    Last weekend I was 15 feet up and about for that long at 65mph, not problem at all, just keep on going. I did get bounced from the lake for the day after that, "for my own safety".
    Next time ask them to take a photo before they throw you off the lake!!

^^^ I took that Pic!^^^ PixxByTango's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOBiz View Post
    Somehow, I think if you were in the Dallas area I would be in trouble. Although, I do jack and diet and captain and diet

Seriously tho, I have smacked the hell out of this hull and just kept going. I figured if I was going under I might as well continue to have fun. Never a problem. Last weekend I was 15 feet up and about for that long at 65mph, not problem at all, just keep on going. I did get bounced from the lake for the day after that, "for my own safety".
    Putting down my Crown & Coke now...! Dude, your ski would kill me on the smooth! The surf is all about BALLS!!! I'm dragging a wakeboard just to carry mine! LOL!! After three blowovers in Tunnel hull boats, a AH-64L in the Tennessee River and a few other interesting attempts to kill myself... I think I am safe for now! LOL!!

How far from Denison are you? I found a boat there I wanna buy. Its a 28' Spectrum tunnel Hull Deckboat. Gonna yank the 115 Force outboard off to the garbage and install an Armstrong bracket with twin Merc 280's!

Should be good for at least 80mph!

Quote Originally Posted by PixxByTango View Post
    Putting down my Crown & Coke now...! Dude, your ski would kill me on the smooth! The surf is all about BALLS!!! I'm dragging a wakeboard just to carry mine! LOL!! After three blowovers in Tunnel hull boats, a AH-64L in the Tennessee River and a few other interesting attempts to kill myself... I think I am safe for now! LOL!!

How far from Denison are you? I found a boat there I wanna buy. Its a 28' Spectrum tunnel Hull Deckboat. Gonna yank the 115 Force outboard off to the garbage and install an Armstrong bracket with twin Merc 280's!

Should be good for at least 80mph!

Nah, crown just seems to cause me to not remember things

Denison should be about 1 1/2 hours northeast of me. I remember taking drives on the back roads up there. If ya blink it's gone...

Thread Information