Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: trolling motor?

  1. #1

    trolling motor?

    anyone ever put a trolling motor on a jet ski? if so where front/back? i am guessing the back.


  2. #2
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,561
    +1
    4,779
    DUDE!!!! your kidding, right?

    First cup holders, then cruise control...
    now they want trolling motors...

    Seriously, welcome to the forum...
    I'm sure it can be done and best wishes for your success.

  3. #3
    YamaBoy! tmetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    241
    yeah, I mounted mine on the rear of my ski. Its the best thing I have ever done.

  4. #4
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by smartalec_87 View Post
    anyone ever put a trolling motor on a jet ski? if so where front/back? i am guessing the back.


  5. #5
    I just think it would be interesting to see of anyone has done it. It would be perfect for fishing I know it sounds redneck but hey when the fish are biting there biting

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by smartalec_87 View Post
    anyone ever put a trolling motor on a jet ski? if so where front/back? i am guessing the back.
    I tied a Yamaha SHO on my side as a trolling motor. The SHO is slow enough for the job perfect trolling motor/ski

  7. #7
    Jmski333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    I tied a Yamaha SHO on my side as a trolling motor. The SHO is slow enough for the job perfect trolling motor/ski

    hahaha

  8. #8
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by smartalec_87 View Post
    I just think it would be interesting to see of anyone has done it. It would be perfect for fishing I know it sounds redneck but hey when the fish are biting there biting
    why wouldnt you just idle your ski

    you'd look so stupid with a trolling motor.. i'd fall over laughing and then video tape it.. post it on greenhulk and we would all start laughing

  9. #9
    WFFYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    why wouldnt you just idle your ski

    you'd look so stupid with a trolling motor.. i'd fall over laughing and then video tape it.. post it on greenhulk and we would all start laughing
    haha

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    why wouldnt you just idle your ski Because RXP's are not meant to idle around

    you'd look so stupid with a trolling motor..That's why you tie up a Yamaha SHO on the side of your RXP as a trolling motor and ya won't look stupid and still look cool + they have a bigger compartment than an RXP and can hold more beer and beef jerky i'd fall over laughing and then video tape it.. post it on greenhulk and we would all start laughing
    Then we'll all be laughing and farting all at the same time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. trolling motor for pwcs
    By Kevin Bates in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 12:35 PM
  2. 2007 Speedster with a Trolling Motor
    By Dan and Samantha in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:36 PM
  3. Trolling motor Idea??????
    By chrisnola20 in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 09:53 PM
  5. Trolling Motor
    By River115 in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 08:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •