Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1

    96 seadoo xp 800 upgrades

    Im new to jetskis so what can i do to my 96 seadoo xp 800 and where can i get the parts


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    965
    There are many threads on this just do a search and you'll find tons.

  3. #3
    Ya I really can't find much is there a sponser site with parts

  4. #4
    What parts do you need ?

    If you want to buy new, just click the link on the Left which says "Order OEM Parts".

    If you dont mind saving some money for used parts then advertise exactly for what you need in the Sea-Doo Classified section.

    I have an XP 800 Coil, NEW, do you need that ?

  5. #5
    my goal is 100mph I know I prolly not get it but I was thinking a r&d race head and intake manifold bigger carbs, impeller, a different nozzel I think r&d makes one , exhaust pipe but that is $$$ plus I have to find a place to bore and refurbish the block and does any one know where I can get a cam and last but not least I'm gonna try to run it on e85

  6. #6
    redemn93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Jupiter Fl
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn9890 View Post
    my goal is 100mph I know I prolly not get it but I was thinking a r&d race head and intake manifold bigger carbs, impeller, a different nozzel I think r&d makes one , exhaust pipe but that is $$$ plus I have to find a place to bore and refurbish the block and does any one know where I can get a cam and last but not least I'm gonna try to run it on e85
    for f*cks sake tell me this is a joke.

  7. #7
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,004
    +1
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn9890 View Post
    my goal is 100mph I know I prolly not get it but I was thinking a r&d race head and intake manifold bigger carbs, impeller, a different nozzel I think r&d makes one , exhaust pipe but that is $$$ plus I have to find a place to bore and refurbish the block and does any one know where I can get a cam and last but not least I'm gonna try to run it on e85
    you have got to be kidding! 100mph!? first off that ski will never get over 65mph even with all the parts you mentioned. second, E85 will get you no where.

  8. #8
    Rampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Holland, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    2,932

  9. #9
    gorilla03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stevens point wi
    Posts
    3,774
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by David_HX_RXP View Post
    What parts do you need ?

    If you want to buy new, just click the link on the Left which says "Order OEM Parts".

    If you dont mind saving some money for used parts then advertise exactly for what you need in the Sea-Doo Classified section.

    I have an XP 800 Coil, NEW, do you need that ?

    if the price is right for the coil il be intrested!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    you have got to be kidding! 100mph!? first off that ski will never get over 65mph even with all the parts you mentioned. second, E85 will get you no where.
    lol you really dont know what your talking about, do you even know y i want to run one e85? and the ski already goes 60mph so i think i can get it to go at least 10-15 mph faster so please dont talk if you cant be of any help

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1996 Seadoo XP 800 Superstock
    By vxrpete8 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 10:13 PM
  2. 96 Seadoo Xp 800 Need help with Battery Drain ASAP
    By mikeashley24 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:49 PM
  3. 96 Seadoo XP 800 -Very hard to start after being shut off
    By Jimnut in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:27 PM
  4. 96 seadoo xp 800 over heating ? ? ? ? Help ?
    By jeffz0rz in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 05:51 PM
  5. going to look at a 96 seadoo xp
    By gorilla03 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •