Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Weekend update 7/3

Hi guys time for the weekly update.. seems alot of guys are building this weekend...

OBX and HOCKEY are assembling this weekend..

RASTA is learning the hows and whats of his raider build..

MP is soon to be asembling the raider motor... I see he's looking for xl 800 engine parts... What's up with that MP?, it ain't old school...He's prob putting it together for the wife..It would be a nice comfortable ride for her and their son!!,or he is earning some $'s on the side to not totally kill the credit card.... ???

P/B KRIS, SCOTTYMAN AND YAMI'PAT are dealing with closed waterways up there in the midwest ,BE CAREFULL....CLOSED WATERWAYS ON THE FOX COULD MEAN BIG 'FLOATERS' IN THE WATER DUE TO FLOODING FURTHER NORTH...(remember that pier or ice fishing hut you hit) There was always stuff in the river before the McHENRY DAM !

BIG RAIDER posted at last read, 77+ ,on the Angel!!! knocking on 80's door..

NNJ been dealing with the same weather I have ( rain and overcast with t-storms) Humidity here has been 100% with heat index at times of 110 deg f.

CODY has sold the RAIDER and is buying a Yami jet boat... ( he might not be so dumb as we think to do that... they are chick magnets and tube rides tend to strip bikinis.... "What !!!You dont have something I can cover up with???"..

WHATS UP WITH YOU FELLOWS THIS WEEKEND ?.... If I forgot someone chime in and recap for us!!!

im turning 21 tommarow!! my girl bought me a watch ill post pictures tommarow dont want to spoil the suprise..any time piece lovers out there?
    oh so no work on the boat this weekend...maybe i will go big on the craps table tommarow and build my self the first gp with a srt10 in it hehe

Old School Never Dies! codemanrose's Avatar
    I ran a 0.0 mph run on my no ski....haha, but guess what? I'm gonna be out riding tomorrow...

on what might you say....?

The Raider!

It's nice selling it to a relitive that is a gear head also. This ski isnt really going anywhere.

+1
    I have no new #s for speed but I can turn 7350 rpm on the seat and saw 7450 rpm with the seat of in superman.
    Big thanks to osidebill for the new R&D pro loc plenum F/A
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRIM0174.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	799.3 KB 
ID:	139992   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRIM0175.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	722.5 KB 
ID:	139993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRIM0176.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	828.7 KB 
ID:	139994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRIM0177.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	711.4 KB 
ID:	139995   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRIM0178.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	724.0 KB 
ID:	139996  

Napkins........ I Fly a Starship seajm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pilo704 View Post
    im turning 21 tommarow!! my girl bought me a watch ill post pictures tommarow dont want to spoil the suprise..any time piece lovers out there?
    oh so no work on the boat this weekend...maybe i will go big on the craps table tommarow and build my self the first gp with a srt10 in it hehe
    I do collect Swiss timepieces, mostly Invicta have a few other makes. HAPPY 21st!!!! Sure wish I could be 21 again!! If I had known then what I know now...... WOW!! What a ride I could have had!

Quote Originally Posted by codemanrose View Post
    I ran a 0.0 mph run on my no ski....haha, but guess what? I'm gonna be out riding tomorrow...

on what might you say....?

The Raider!

It's nice selling it to a relitive that is a gear head also. This ski isnt really going anywhere.
    Good then i do still have a chance to get a compairison to the 63 and improvement possibility on the 65+u nozzel... yippy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

A watch is a nice gift ,as long as you are timely.. otherwise its a curse you will soon learn to hate...it's "what do you mean you forgot the time?"
    I dont wear them generally but I bought a real nice stainless Swiss Army and its indesructable,with 12 years on it now.. ( I kill watches made of base metals from sweat and grime)..
    BET A BUCK FOR ME!!

thanks eric & seajm! ill throw a couple on black for you eric haha here is the watch i was talking about i still cant belive she did this for me..its an omega seamaster professional planet ocean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omega 1st day.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	509.4 KB 
ID:	140030  

Old School Never Dies! codemanrose's Avatar
    thanks eric & seajm! ill throw a couple on black for you eric haha here is the watch i was talking about i still cant belive she did this for me..its an omega seamaster professional planet ocean
    dam, thats a nice watch.

Eric, I ran 61.2 mph. Pretty dam good day. I will bring the other nozzle with me too. But I do notice the handling is a bit better. when it comes to the tippy effect going over waves.

Was trying to start a thread with someones blackberry and it didnt work. My friends Gp1200 quit running yesterday and you can hear only the starter click. It's not the battery, we already got past that with charging, switching. Thing is, we found a big piece of cast-iron with a bolt that was bolting in a black piece to it. I have a feeling its bad but I will post pictures of it soon with a new thread once he sends me pictures.

All in all, a good day...and going back tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by codemanrose View Post
    dam, thats a nice watch.

Eric, I ran 61.2 mph. Pretty dam good day. I will bring the other nozzle with me too. But I do notice the handling is a bit better. when it comes to the tippy effect going over waves.

Was trying to start a thread with someones blackberry and it didnt work. My friends Gp1200 quit running yesterday and you can hear only the starter click. It's not the battery, we already got past that with charging, switching. Thing is, we found a big piece of cast-iron with a bolt that was bolting in a black piece to it. I have a feeling its bad but I will post pictures of it soon with a new thread once he sends me pictures.

All in all, a good day...and going back tomorrow.
    how is that relative to the untouched 65 in speed?... my thought on the handleing .. it may be processing a bit more water and so its not riding so high on a pressure wave .. other thought is that more angle is actually pushing the rear of the ski down ,steadying it in the water causing it to track better... more speed may be there with a plate angle change

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information