I-Pod adaptor for S150

Is there an I-Pod adaptor for the stock Clarion receiver? If not, is there an upgraded Clarion stereo receiver that has satelite radio and I-Pod connections that will just "slide in" to my existing Clarion stereo w/o having to rewire?

I found the Poly-Planar MP3 Adapter in Overton's catalog. Unfortunately, they were back ordered, but I found another supplier, www.bigmouthboatsupply.com, and ordered the MP3 Adapter.

Doo It Till It Hurts! holdnon72's Avatar

Clarion M475 Is the Replacement Your Looking for

Here is the Clarion I put in my 2006 Sea Doo Sportster. The sea doo radio plug harness plugs directly into this radio. No cutting or splicing. Has the ipod/MP3 port in the front of it.------->http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...rion+M475.html

The M475 is an awsome stereo only dowdfall is you will need the ipod adapter which is another 50 bucks. If you are planning to go the Sirius sat road down the road I would rec the Clarion CMD6. Already has everythin built in so you wont have to waste your money on adapters. You will need to enlarge the stereo opening but the face is completel waterproof.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsT View Post
    The M475 is an awsome stereo only dowdfall is you will need the ipod adapter which is another 50 bucks. If you are planning to go the Sirius sat road down the road I would rec the Clarion CMD6. Already has everythin built in so you wont have to waste your money on adapters. You will need to enlarge the stereo opening but the face is completel waterproof.
    The M475 has a built in Iplug on the front. If you look at the link you can see it

That's true but if you want to control the Ipod from the headunit you will have to purchase the interface. I like this option as it keeps the Ipod tucked away in the console (I used velcro to attach it nect to the back of the stereo). I figured it a little more convenient and cheap insurance from the elements. But in short, yes both ways will work.

Thread Information