spark plug coil connector rubber piece (little orange circle piece)

i lost one of these and cant find the damn thing. anyone know where i can find one???

2005cdoorxp,

I also lost one and am wondering how important they are? Guys, can you shed some light on the subject and where to get a replacement?

As always this place and you guys are priceless.

Next upgrade new UMI steerings w/32" and dual bilge pumps.

Many thanks as always,
    ScottyJ

07 RXT/RXP

Quote Originally Posted by scottyj View Post
    2005cdoorxp,

I also lost one and am wondering how important they are? Guys, can you shed some light on the subject and where to get a replacement?

As always this place and you guys are priceless.

Next upgrade new UMI steerings w/32" and dual bilge pumps.

Many thanks as always,
    ScottyJ

07 RXT/RXP
    Jerry lost his on his GPRXP and never replaced it and has no problems to date!

+1
    You might be able to get a replacement seal from these people

https://www.wirecare.com/land_deutsch.asp

+1
    its only a watergaurd your macine will not know its missing, whilst your running it, but if you can get to an auto breakers there all there

thanks greenhulk and other....ima just let it ride and forget i ever lost it. I doubt its that important. (I dont spray my engine bay with water hose or anything crazy like that....I only use F.Film so that wont bother it and ill just check to see if corrosion gets to it eventually)
    I worry about stupid chit ...sorry if it was dumb to ask about

Without the seal, you run the risk of getting that connection wet. When water gets in contact with it (like water leaking through your seat). It can and will throw a code to whatever cylinder it's connected to. I got 261 and 351. After looking for anything that would cause cyl 1 to run like crap I found the seal was gone.

I think you can stuff it with dielectric grease as a band aid until you get it replaced. Luckily, after washing. flushing my ski, I found it inside the hull.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Without the seal, you run the risk of getting that connection wet. When water gets in contact with it (like water leaking through your seat). It can and will throw a code to whatever cylinder it's connected to. I got 261 and 351. After looking for anything that would cause cyl 1 to run like crap I found the seal was gone.

I think you can stuff it with dielectric grease as a band aid until you get it replaced. Luckily, after washing. flushing my ski, I found it inside the hull.
    + 100

Quote Originally Posted by 2005cdoorxp View Post
    i lost one of these and cant find the damn thing. anyone know where i can find one???
    Yeah inside your own ski Wash it down and tilt the ski rear downward and nose upward where the hell do you think that went since a ski hull is like a bucket wait for it at the drain rear of the ski, unless you have a fairy Godmother that took them ...............Ya I know about my Avatar

Thread Information