+1

whos got the fastest 800??

i no its not worth the time or money but who has or knows who has a rly fast 800? gp gpr xlt xl any 800? just curious i wanna see some numbers

+1
    if i remember correctly. my 2002 xlt 800. has free flow, 11/14, riva intake and a modified plate by island racing it was getting close to 60. 58-59 with gps. i wanna say stock it was 54-55. been years since i rode it myself. my brother in law currently has it in his posession

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    if i remember correctly. my 2002 xlt 800. has free flow, 11/14, riva intake and a modified plate by island racing it was getting close to 60. 58-59 with gps. i wanna say stock it was 54-55. been years since i rode it myself. my brother in law currently has it in his posession

i have a gpr and i just wanna break 60
    im getting a plate grate ppk 11/14 solas concord IR modded carbs F/A s i think i should break 60 rite? with the grp hull

+1
    seal the pump and do the pump plug kit. get the correct angle on the ride plate and your set

Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    wow how does the smaller motor push that xlt 54-55 stock that is what the 1200 does stock in superman mode we just ran an xll last week on gps 56 on the dot is the 800xlt a 3 seater and the same hull as the 1200xlt i think 60 on the 2 seat model is doable if you mod it up.

+1
    but the gpr hull is better for top speed then the xlt
    and i mite do a 3 degree keyway as well

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    have you ever seen anyone ask "who has the fastest v6 mustang?" i'm not trying to be a prick or offend you guys... but why wouldn't you want to modify a bigger engine over a smaller one? might be a bit easier and cost a little less... but you're still spending the time and money-

Mike or CFGP927. Big bore motor with pipe in a carbon GP.

Quote Originally Posted by IowanGPR View Post
    have you ever seen anyone ask "who has the fastest v6 mustang?" i'm not trying to be a prick or offend you guys... but why wouldn't you want to modify a bigger engine over a smaller one? might be a bit easier and cost a little less... but you're still spending the time and money-

I actully have a friend who did have a very fast v6 mustang. At the time he couldnt afford a v8 so he built what he could. opened op a 3.8 to a 4.2, ported, procharged, full suspension, would walk on a stock cobra.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by IowanGPR View Post
    thats like saying why mod a 1300 now when you could pull the motor and put a 4tec or sho motor in.

you would think so. but then again why do all the tuners go out and buy 4 cylinder cars instead of v8 cars. if i remember correctly they built a 320 hp v6 mustang on horsepower tv that was pretty impressive. my friends sti will blow the doors off my camaro how it currently is.

personally for me its not worth sinking a whole lot into my 800. but i dont mind putting in a few bucks hear or there into it. like a ride plate and what not. i might do some flame arrestors next year who knows im not going to go bb on it i just down find it to be worth while.im going to wait till i settle in to my new job in a year or two and pick up someones conversion ski thats for sale

im doing 57 mph gps on my 800. i would like to get to 62 but will be happy with 60. im thinking with an IR ride plate, flame arrestors and a high compression heads i should get to 60.

Thread Information