Need Jet Ski Shop Recommendation

I live in College Station, TX and I have a 1993 Kawasaki 750SS jet ski that I acquired without an engine. I bought a modified engine with a big bore kit (832 cc), girdled head and dual carbs from Steve Gold of Action Power Sports in Arizona. I also bought a new Solas 13/22 prop and a used Factory Pipe exhaust system for the 1993 750SS. The modified engine and aftermarket exhaust have taken some work to fit into the hull. I have it almost complete but have just run out of steam on this project. The ignition box needs to be remounted in a non-stock way to fit under the seat and the prop and pump housing have to be installed as well.

Does anyone know of a good performance oriented jet ski shop that can finish out and tune a ski such as I have described? I am willing to take it to the Houston or Austin area, but not as far as Dallas.

WFO Performance
    houston, tx

Does great work. Send him a pm, His screen name is WFO, His birth name is Richard

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRGASM View Post
    WFO Performance
    houston, tx

Does great work. Send him a pm, His screen name is WFO, His birth name is Richard
    thanks Nick, but I will pass on that one

contact Andy Wise, he is here in Houston

A W & Sons Automotive
    Street: 1741 Jacquelyn Drive
    Houston, tx 77055-3603
    Phone: (713) 957-3127

Thanks Nick and Richard for the recommendation on Andy Wise. I have left a phone message for him. But if anyone knows of some other candidates for this job please pass them on. Andy might want to pass on this as well so I likely need some more candidate shops.
    Thanks again,
    Bill

+1
    Most of the other shops I know of either dont do Hi-perf or are as high as Giraffe pu$$y

Andy will most likely be your best bet IMO

If he doesnt get back with you PM me... I have another you may try

WFO Richard, Andy Wise called me back and definitely sounds like he can help me. Another amazing thing about Andy is that while his business is in Houston, he actually has a house in Bryan, TX which is right next to College Station where I live. So I don't even have to make a long trip to give him the ski. It is amazing to learn that such a high level, world class tuner is right in my backyard. Thanks so much for the reference to Andy!
    Bill

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bsmith View Post
    WFO Richard, Andy Wise called me back and definitely sounds like he can help me. Another amazing thing about Andy is that while his business is in Houston, he actually has a house in Bryan, TX which is right next to College Station where I live. So I don't even have to make a long trip to give him the ski. It is amazing to learn that such a high level, world class tuner is right in my backyard. Thanks so much for the reference to Andy!
    Bill

no problem

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bsmith View Post
    Bill
    LOL - Thats where I stayed this weekend, and we rode Lake Bryan on sunday Poppa Dawg was there also. We had the whole lake to ourselves, there like only 2 boats and 3 ski's.

Just had dinner with Andy, he is now on the way to the Long Beach to Catalina race. He wont be back til next tues or weds

Thread Information