Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11

    WCPORTING is sponsoring top fuel funny car in Seattle! NEW PICS

    For those who watch NHRA drag racing,watch the upcoming race in Seattle.Its right after Denver.I have sponsored a section of Gary Densham's top fuel funny car. West Coast Porting will be on either side of the wing. I bought the whole space! Exciting since im a huge NHRA fan and go to Sanoma every year to watch them. Watch ESPN Saturday/Sunday and check us out. July 17-19
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggggg.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	140507  


  2. #2
    Caution raider fan in the area !!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California, United States
    Posts
    1,834
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post
    For those who watch NHRA drag racing,watch the upcoming race in Seattle.Its right after Denver.I have sponsored a section of Gary Densham's top fuel funny car. West Coast Porting will be on either side of the wing. I bought the whole space! Exciting since im a huge NHRA fan and go to Sanoma every year to watch them. Watch ESPN Saturday/Sunday and check us out. July 17-19

  3. #3
    Bryan K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Trinity, FL
    Posts
    284
    That's badass. Did he let you touch up his heads a little?!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Reno,Nevada
    Posts
    180
    Hi wood dog,what a cool idea!...i will be looking for it for sure.....hope things are good for you guys, we are doing ok.........the lake is going DOWN!....are you going saturday?

  5. #5
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by faster1200 View Post
    Hi wood dog,what a cool idea!...i will be looking for it for sure.....hope things are good for you guys, we are doing ok.........the lake is going DOWN!....are you going saturday?
    Oh i have to! Im going NUTS!

  6. #6
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan K View Post
    That's badass. Did he let you touch up his heads a little?!

    Would that be cool or what.

  7. #7
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Ok,here is something i made up to give you an idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ooooooo.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	140515  

  8. #8
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    nice kevin.......

  9. #9
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Big fan here and the old man Densham can still get it done. One of my favorites. Great exposure.

    Pinto power..


  10. #10
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    That is kick ass Kevin

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 01:00 AM
  2. where is the tops valve/solenoid in 07 ski RXT/RXP??
    By Turbo Retro in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 10:21 PM
  3. Who is going to the World Finals in Lake Havasu?
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:48 PM
  4. top fuel warm up/clutch break-in........
    By WATER WOODY in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
  5. my Top Fuel Race bike
    By NitroShark in forum Other Toys
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •