Does Kawasaki give test rides?

i am really interested in a new ultra 260x but considdering it is a very different ride compaired to my current ski (rxt-x) i will not be switching over untill i can get a ride on a 250/260x just to make sure i like the way she rides and handles.... do you guys know if its possible to arange a test ride with kawasaki? perhaps from a waterfront dealer? i live in toronto canada

It completely depends on the dealer. Some dealers may have a test unit they keep in stock. Any dealer that I spoke with locally did not have any test units when I purchased my 07 250x. I just had to buy it, break it in, then experience how the boat performs. If you hang out at a beach where jet skis hang out, you might get lucky to come across one and test drive it.

In Hawaii you can arrange a test ride by appointment only

+1
    Why are you getting rid of RXTX?

since i have got my t-x i found my faverate hang out is lake ontario (which is mostly very choppy and i hear great things about the ultra in the ruff along with the full cap giving it a loger range! also the ultra has a sh*t load of storage space wich has been a issue for me with my t-x lol i find my self pulling my beach gear around in my tube behind the ski lol. also my t-x like meny others has a cracked tunnel and some gel on the botton of my hull is delaminating, this has cost me the use of my ski from now till mid aug i also have learned that some tunnels that have since been reinforced are still letting go.. as far as im concerned seadoo really droped the ball on this one.. other then that i love everything about my t-x i just have no trust in the hull and my warrenty is up next year so i dont wanna chance loosing money or precious ride time.. but i do not intend to leave the ultra stock. i wanna mod it to atleast 72mph. also imo the ultra (with the red ultra with the riva seat cover is the sexiest ski out there) i almost chose the 08 ultra 250 over my t-x but was sold on the t-x due to its performance

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooper_Scooper View Post
    since i have got my t-x i found my faverate hang out is lake ontario (which is mostly very choppy and i hear great things about the ultra in the ruff along with the full cap giving it a loger range! also the ultra has a sh*t load of storage space wich has been a issue for me with my t-x lol i find my self pulling my beach gear around in my tube behind the ski lol. also my t-x like meny others has a cracked tunnel and some gel on the botton of my hull is delaminating, this has cost me the use of my ski from now till mid aug i also have learned that some tunnels that have since been reinforced are still letting go.. as far as im concerned seadoo really droped the ball on this one.. other then that i love everything about my t-x i just have no trust in the hull and my warrenty is up next year so i dont wanna chance loosing money or precious ride time.. but i do not intend to leave the ultra stock. i wanna mod it to atleast 72mph. also imo the ultra (with the red ultra with the riva seat cover is the sexiest ski out there) i almost chose the 08 ultra 250 over my t-x but was sold on the t-x due to its performance
    Sounds like your taking the right path.
    If you see a 260 on the water anywhere just ask for a ride if i was approached by a seadoo rider i would let them ride my ski if it helps them cross over.
    The storage space is unbeatable i didnt think it really mattered until i got one and i laugh sometimes when i ride with my mates as 3 of us ride Kawis and 5 otheres ride seadoos and when we stop for a break they cant believe the amount of stuff we can carry.
    You can tell sometimes they wish they hadnt got seadoos.

Good luck.

Thread Information