FOR SALE: PAIR OF 04 MSX 150s ON A DOUBLE TRAILER UNDER 60 HOURS EACH

Im tired of skis that need maintence and upkeep. see my other thread for the issuse these have, make me an offer and lets see what we can do.

3500 for the pair?

idk im not in the market yet but its for 2 skis that arnt running properly

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Location?

im in central florida. its wastegate arms, and there moving freely, im sure its minor but my girlfriend has 2 new turbo hondas that require nothing but gas.

they may be running right by this afternoon, they are at the shop but they will still be sold after reading the forum.

3500 is too low, there a pair on ebay with a blown up motor at 5k right now

i sold those pieces of shit and made 1400 bucks to boot, i pity you guys that paid ten grand a piece for these pieces of engeneering garbage. its like the caddilac catera of watercraft.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mplv View Post
    i sold those pieces of shit and made 1400 bucks to boot, i pity you guys that paid ten grand a piece for these pieces of engeneering garbage. its like the caddilac catera of watercraft.
    There's a old say,you have to be smarter then the dog to teach it tricks. All I know is any ski ran in saltwater and not maintain will have problems.

You guys just buy the new ones and abuse them,when they have problems,sell them cheap to us,and will make good skis again of them and have fun on pennies on your dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    There's a old say,you have to be smarter then the dog to teach it tricks. All I know is any ski ran in saltwater and not maintain will have problems.

You guys just buy the new ones and abuse them,when they have problems,sell them cheap to us,and will make good skis again of them and have fun on pennies on your dollars.
    That's a lot of crap. Jay maintained my MSX 150. The engine blew-up while one of his techs was taking it out for a post-repair test run. The Kawasaki I had previous to the MSX-150 was trouble free. The Sea Doo RXT-X that I bought after the MSX-150 has likewise been trouble free. The Sea Doo has more hours after the first year than the MSX ever had, since the MSX spent so much time at Atlantic Polaris.

Put me with MPLV. Polaris "engineering" is crap. Their customer service is crap. And their dealer support is crap. Darned if I know how they manage to stay in business.

Best regards,
    Frank

i have had 6 ultra 150s and they are simple as pie. i have one pushing 250hp and its more reliable than an msx with tripple pipes, carbon fiber reeds and 110 octane fuel, not to mention the 78mps gps

Quote Originally Posted by mplv View Post
    i have had 6 ultra 150s and they are simple as pie. i have one pushing 250hp and its more reliable than an msx with tripple pipes, carbon fiber reeds and 110 octane fuel, not to mention the 78mps gps
    I dunno - those guys that read the hulk and figure out the nuances of the MSX turbos seem to have a blast with them.

Those that bought them new and as Polaris was still learning about the Weber engine did not have the benefit of real world experience/maintenance that the hulk affords.

I hope to be counted as one of those that repaired those high spun 150's and is enjoying the benefits of a 10K ski for more than 70% off.

The hulls of the MSX are awesome and still compete with most any 3 seater out there.

You just have to know what you are getting into - dishing Polaris in the beginning may be appropriate but not in the secondary market. I have had 4 Polaris PWC and they have all been straight forward to maintain and fix. Now if I can just fix that wastegate fixed I can say 5.

The fact that this forum is one of the more active ones for the size of the market attests to what Polaris PWC can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctek View Post
    I dunno - those guys that read the hulk and figure out the nuances of the MSX turbos seem to have a blast with them.

Those that bought them new and as Polaris was still learning about the Weber engine did not have the benefit of real world experience/maintenance that the hulk affords.

I hope to be counted as one of those that repaired those high spun 150's and is enjoying the benefits of a 10K ski for more than 70% off.

The hulls of the MSX are awesome and still compete with most any 3 seater out there.

You just have to know what you are getting into - dishing Polaris in the beginning may be appropriate but not in the secondary market. I have had 4 Polaris PWC and they have all been straight forward to maintain and fix. Now if I can just fix that wastegate fixed I can say 5.

The fact that this forum is one of the more active ones for the size of the market attests to what Polaris PWC can offer.
    You probably have a point about the steep learning curve. But still, there's not much about those machines that Jay doesn't know and he told me to give up on the machine and get the Sea Doo. Also, I bought a new PWC for the same reason that my Sea Ray, and my three previous boats where purchased new. I want to go boating, not hang out in the garage fixing stuff.

Don't know what happened to the machine after Atlantic Powersports went out of business. I never picked up the hull, since the engine was apart on Jay's bench and I didn't have the time last summer. Guess it went into the dumpster.

Best regards,
    Frank C

Thread Information