triple carb linkag

Where can I pick up a triple carb parrallel linkage kit? The one that hot products has in the catalog is not for sale anymore according to jetworld.

+1
    I'm pretty sure Steve is selling them.

ordered one from Riva. I would try to get one from steve but perfer to deal with a company that you can order online and at the very least get ahold of on the phone with out getting voicemail and hoping to get a call back in a reasonable amount of time.

Riva Doesnt sell kits..

At this time no one has the correct kit to fit an Ultra/STX-R except NOVI.. Riva does not sell a kit that will work on the Ultra, good luck with that nothing but headaches!!! I guess what don't know is that we are the only real Ultra/STXR game left in town.. Because of that, I am very busy its hard to return call when you get about 75-100 a day.. I do apologize for that but I try to make everyone happy and sometimes you cant please everyone.. Captain if I can help you in any way call and let them know you have been trying to reach me..

Yes Riva called me back and told me that the part is no longer available. So what I did was ordered the extended throttle shafts and am going to use couplers similar to the ones that are used on the twin carb setup. Hope to have all the parts by the end of the week so I can mock them up on the stock manifold before I install them. I am keeping the stock carbs you moded till I get this thing running on the SBN's. I also have a set of heads from Johny5 that you cut so hopefully if I can't get this mess figured out it will run with them installed.

Quote Originally Posted by captainoverspray View Post
    Yes Riva called me back and told me that the part is no longer available. So what I did was ordered the extended throttle shafts and am going to use couplers similar to the ones that are used on the twin carb setup. Hope to have all the parts by the end of the week so I can mock them up on the stock manifold before I install them. I am keeping the stock carbs you moded till I get this thing running on the SBN's. I also have a set of heads from Johny5 that you cut so hopefully if I can't get this mess figured out it will run with them installed.
    You will have problems with that also.. You cannot use 44's shaft to shaft because the throttle arm will hit the balancer cavity (been there)! Call me..

Steve thanks for taking the time to talk the other night. Did you find anything out from your suppliers regarding the linkage? Let me know I need to know what is going on so I know if I should put my stock carbs on for my upcoming race.

Thread Information